19

╔.★. .═══════════╗
🕷️
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

King wakes up in Willow's lap, breathing heavily. "It's okay, King, it's okay." Willow calmly said. King, Willow, Alador, Amity, Gus, Y/n, and Hunter are all aboard an airship.

Amity is worriedly pacing back and forth, Gus is inspecting his power amplifier, and Y/n is sitting right next to Gus. Y/n is fidgeting with their hands and bouncing her leg and four of the gang's palismen are huddled in a shaking pile.

Hunter makes various adjustments to the airship to help steer it. Alador Irritated. "I know how to fly a ship." "Then fly faster! We're barely halfway there. Luz could be in trouble!" Amity yelled.

"Maybe if I took the wheel..." Hunter said. Alador suspiciously. "Very eager to return to Belos, eh, Golden Guard?" "At least I've never built him an army!" Hunter shouted. "Watch your tone with me, young man." Alador angrily said.

Alador lets go of the steering wheel, causing the ship to tilt and Gus to fall out of his seat.
"Hey, here's a bright idea: don't distract the pilot!" Gus shouted. "He started it!" Hunter yelled. "Can everyone please calm down!" Y/n snapped as Alador, Hunter, Gus, Y/n, and Amity all started yelling at each other angrily.

King and Willow watch sadly from the back of the ship. "I can't believe she's gonna face Belos alone again. And I'm powerless to help her. We can't even manage to help each other." King said. Willow lifts up Clover and nods to her.

Clover chirps and flies over to where the other palismen are. The palismen push a box of cheeses, bread, and apples over to the arguing witches, interrupting their fighting. Gus's stomach growls.

"Look, we're all exhausted and terrified. Let's focus our energy on helping Luz instead of fighting each other." Amity said as everyone nodded. They all take a snack from the box. Gus's fist bumps Hunter as an apology as Y/n smiles at the two boys.

Alador then gestures to Hunter to steer the wheel with a sincere smile. Amity is rubbing her hands together from the cold, but Alador summons Abomination goo to cover her hands. He sits down next to her.

"Hmm? Aw, this is just like when I was a kid!" Amity exclaimed as she realized something. "Wait. Is this why you call me 'Mittens'?" Alador just smiles at her and eats his bread.

"That was amazing!" King exclaimed. Clover flies back to her hand. "There's always a way to help. You just have to look for the right opportunity." Willow said.

"Thanks, Willow. I'll..." He yawns. "...remember that." King lies down to go back to sleep.
~~~~~~

Cut to the continuing eclipse. Hunter lifts his glove, revealing the Emperor's Coven sigil underneath. He looks at Alador, with a worried expression on his face. The then pans to a reveal of the draining spell location, with the eclipse in the foreground.