20

╔.★ . .═══════════╗
🌠
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Picking up from where the last chapter left off.

~~~~~~
Cut to inside the house. Camila is washing the dishes. Gus helps her  using magic and an awkward Amity gives her a cup of wrongly prepared tea, who then in turn receives a pat on the shoulder.

In the bathroom. Luz gets out a box of bandages that have cartoon mascots resembling Eda, King, and Hooty, which makes her sad.

Hunter then approaches her. "Hey. Thanks for not telling them that I'm a..." Luz opening the box of bandages. "A grimwalker?" "Shhhh, don't say it so loud! Uh... what about you? How've you been since, uh...? " Hunter awkwardly asked.

"Since we were in Belos' mind? Since I found out I helped him meet the Collector? Oh my gosh, Hunter." Luz starts tearing up again. "They're all gonna hate me!" Luz cried.

"What? Psssh!" Hunter walk towards her. Luz wipes away her tears and slightly smiles. "No, of course they won't. They won't hate you any more than me when they find out that..." He starts panicking. "I might be a clone of... someone who was a... witch hunter... with... Belos..."

Luz and Hunter looked at dining room. Y/n and Amity are seated at the table, looking despondent.

"We'll tell them. When we're ready." Luz said as Hunter nods. Luz and Hunter join the others in the dining room, Luz putting a bandage on Amity's hand.

"Okay, so in the Demon Realm, you fought the evil Emperor Belos who turned into a monster..." Camila said. "Well, he started out human." Gus exclaimed.

"Right, but he was defeated by a newer, smaller bad guy?" "The Collector. We don't know what he is or how Belos found him." Willow said.

Luz panicked. "Who knows if we'll ever figure that out?! But they're creating a lot of chaos."
"We have to do whatever it takes to get back." Amity said. "And you will. But for now, you should all rest. You're all safe here!" Camila exclaimed.

Cut to outside the house. The lights turn off when the sludge from Belos floats by.

~~~~~
Cut to Luz's room. Camila creaks open the door to peer in. Vee shows Y/n, Willow and Amity an alarm clock. "In the morning, instead of screaming, it'll do this!" Vee activates the alarm

Y/n, Willow and Amity gasp in shock. Amity elbows the clock into the air. "Don't worry, Vee!" Y/n push Vee behind her. "We'll keep you safe!"
Willow destroys the alarm with her plant magic. "Good work! It's dead!" She and Y/n, Amity bump elbows.

Vee slightly disappointed. "Uh... thanks." She looks down at the floor where the hole created by Willow's vine is.

Camila closing the door with a shocked face. "I'll figure that out later." Camila looks down the hallway and sees Luz looking sadly at the photo of her and her family.