18

╔.★. .═══════════╗
🕷️
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Somewhere in the forest, Luz, King, and Katya are flying on the latter's palisman. They stop at a random section of the forest and Katya drops Luz and King off.

"Why are we stopping?" Luz asked. Katya pushes her and King off her palisman. "To meet your security escort. Darius insisted! See ya!" She flies off, chuckling.

"What? I don't need a security escort!"

"Did you hear that, Gus? Y/n?" "Yeah, I guess we'll just have to go home." Y/n jokingly said. Luz turns around to find the three talking and sporting new outfits.

"Well, it's been fun!" Y/n and Willow laugh. "See you around, Luz the Human." Gus jokingly said.

Luz chuckles and starts tearing up. "Wait. Wait, wait, wait!" She runs towards them and hugs the three. "Of course, I want you around! I'm so happy!...And confused? I thought you were all hiding after what happened at Hexside."

"They were," Hunter said. Luz looks towards the side, surprised. "but then they heard Darius ordered me to protect you." He walks towards the group.

"More like he begged us to come because he's terrified of getting recognized," Gus exclaimed as Hunter glared at him.

"Hunter, are you really up for this? You must be dealing with a lot after learning--" "That Belos is evil!?" Hunter quickly said before laughing nervously. "Don't worry, I'm A-OK!"

Hunter and Gus do their handshake, which leaves Luz confused. "What the..." Willow pats her shoulder. "This is what happens when you go missing for a week." Y/n and her walk towards them.

Hunter sheepishly backs up and turns around with Luz. "Don't you dare... mention that thing around them," Hunter whispered. "What thing? That you're a Grimwalker?"

"Shh!" Hunter puts up a finger to silence her. "Listen, I don't know if I'm a witch, or a human. All I know is that I'm a copy of someone Belos made... disappear."

Luz looks back towards the others. "I don't know what you three went through, but they seem to like you."

"So I shouldn't worry how they'd react, right? If that's the case, have you told them about helping Philip?" Hunter said. Luz becomes mortified.

"Yeah, I overheard everything. Don't tell them. Please." Hunter begged. Luz nods slowly.

~~~~~
Cut to outside Blight Manor. The group arrives and starts thinking of a plan to sneak in. Luz steps forward, but Gus stops her and uses his magic amplifier to scan any unseen illusions.