5

╔.★. .═══════════╗
🕸️
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

At Hexside, where students are lined up to get on a dragon bus. Luz is running toward it but not paying attention. "Hexside's gonna wreck your side!" She tops walking. "Huh, no." She keeps walking.

"Hexside is the best side in the west side." Luz yelps. The dragon bus roars and bites at Luz. "Ah! Friends!"

"WHOO-HOO!" They cheered. "Game day roar!" Gus exclaimed. "Happy game day, fellow, uh... Are we Hexidians? Hexies?" Luz gasps. "Hexoleos?"

"Actually, most people call us...winners!" Willow said. "Grudgby games are the best. The players go through these action-packed trials. And the audience gets to wave flags. Look, I practiced." He pulls out two flags, turns in a circle waves them, and hums.

Luz looks at her hoodie. "Is it weird that I'm not wearing anything Hexside?" "No, it's weirder that you're wearing Glandus colors." Y/n points to a sign behind Luz. Sure enough, her hoodie's colors are the same as Glandus High's.

"Get ready to be creamed, Glandus nerd!"

"Hey! I'm a Hexside nerd. Gotta change out of this shirt. Where can I get a Hexside one?" Luz asked. "I know. There's a lost and found box in the cafeteria." Gus answered. "Ah! The lost and found. Where mouthguards go to retire!"

~~~~~

Cut to the lost and found, a giant chest. Luz opens it and pulls out a hat. "Yes!" In the front doors of Hexside, Luz exits in full Hexside apparel waving pom-poms.

"Goooo, Hexside!" She does a split and winces as a crack is heard. "Well, I never did that before. Uh, where is everyone?"

The dragon bus is flying away. "Hexside rules!" "Oh, no! Come back! Why didn't you guys board the bus?!" Luz asked. "We weren't going to leave you behind," Willow said. "We were." "Gus! Y/n!" Willow elbows them.

"Can we walk to Glandus?" Luz asked. "We'd never make it in time. Glandus is..." Y/n said as Gus rolled his flags, and pointed at them. "Out in the middle of the island." Luz scoffs. "Typical Glandus."

"And my parents are working, otherwise I'd see if they could give us a ride on their staff," Willow said. "And my parents are on a date right now and they hate being bothered!" Y/n added.

"A staff... because staffs fly. Of course. I can get us a staff." Luz said. "You can?" Gus exclaimed. "Yes, come on." Luz grabs Y/n and Willow's hands and runs. Gus leaps after them.