10

╔.★. .═══════════╗
🕸️
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Boscha peers around a corner, spotting a crowd of students gathered around Willow, who is holding a potted plant. "No way!" "Do me next. Do me!" Willow uses her magic, the plant sprouting a fruit looking like the potion student's face.

The student takes it. Potions Welcome to the world, little buddy. "You're the coolest, Willow!"
Willow blushed as Y/n hugged her. "Aw, shucks!" "Yeah, Willow rules!"

Boscha walks past with her posse. "Wow, she has to make friends out of plants. How sad." "You know, I used to be like you, Boscha, obsessed with status, challenging my competition. But I grew up. When will you?" Amity asked.

The crowd of students laughs. "Oh, this is not gonna fly!"
~~~~~

Cut to a history classroom within Hexside. "Over 50 years ago, Emperor Belos appointed a head witch to each coven." Continues talking, and nearly everyone is bored out of their minds.

"I can't wait for grudgby season to start! I've studied up on all sorts of magical sports. Like this!" Luz said as he held up a DVD case.

"Good Witch Azura 2: The Field of Deadly Fates. A classic underdog tale!" Willow takes the DVD case.

"Azura challenges Hecate in the smibbitch championship. But will she risk it all by taking a chance on the deadly Thorn Vault?" Willow opens the case. Gus grabbed the DVD.

"Ooh, a shiny cookie!" He tries to eat it. Luz grabs the DVD from Gus. "Not food!" "The council headquarters was built and paid for by...? Anyone?

Willow?"

Willow stands up. "Uh, the Pixie Dust Taxes?" Bird Student from the hall. "Whoo, yeah! Go, Willow" "Impressive, Miss Park." The students murmur in admiration.

"What's going on? It's like all of Hexside's caught Willow fever!" Luz said. "Ever since I patched things up with Amity, I've been feeling more confident," Willow exclaimed as she gestured to the flower-shaped hair clip she was wearing. "I guess it shows."

The hair clip levitates off of Willow's head and into Boscha's hand. "Aw, Willow thinks she's popular now. How cute."

"Hey, I agree, my friend is very cute. But give that back!" Luz grabs for the hair clip. Boscha pulls her hand back. "It's weird that Amity hangs out with you now. Ever since Grom, she's gone soft. But don't worry." She puts a clip in her hair. "I'm still here to show you who's boss."

Y/n grabs the hair clip. "Here, you go Willow." Y/n puts the clip back in Willow's hair. "Oh-ho-ho! The friends wanna get in on this too, huh?" Boscha levitates Willow's bag into the air, spilling its contents onto Gus, Y/n, Luz, and Willow.