-2-

.In school.

Jiya's pov:

Haaye! What a bliss transition periods are!!!
It allows us to do all the masti we ever wanted to do. In our transition period, we have lots of fun. We shout, we sing, we fight and we dance. Today during one of it we shipped the whole class's favourite couple.
(A/n: This couple is Shree and Bhakti whose combo name is Shakti)
We sang a song titled 'Itni Shakti hume dena daata, man ka vishwas kamzor ho na' 😂. This is our indirect way of shipping. Soon, the Hindi teacher arrived and we opened our books. Then suddenly something really funny occurred.

Arth's pov:

The Hindi teacher arrived and we had to study(sadly). Then I suddenly remembered that I forgot to bring the desired book. Actually I was not alone. There was literally 80% population of the class not having brought the book. The teacher announced a punishment. The royal, legal, valid and ethical punishment was- Situps. Not fair, huh, my butterfly had brought the book and i hadn't. I appreciate her punctuality and discipline as much as I appreciate her. So, we started doing the sit ups and wtf!? My butterfly was checking me out! I was ok with this. Afterall, jaisi bhi hai, meri hai.

------------------------------------