-5-

Arth's pov:

We silently reached the venue. When we got out, we made a line and started walking towards the stadium. In the way, we went through checking systems and we were just praying that the people with mobile phones to be not  caught and upto an extent, our prayers worked. We moved ahead and reached at the army exhibition.

Jiya's pov:

We walked towards the army exhibition and on the way i brushed and almost got close with Arth (or, was it Ansh?). Instant butterflies. We apologized and moved ahead and what I saw was unbelievable. Huge army vehicles parked. Well, I wasn't that much into them. So, we moved ahead towards the weapons section.

Arth's pov:

In the line, I was in the front while Jiya was at the back. And guess what, Ansh was just besides her, in the boys' line. So, could this  leave a chance for me to stop bothering me brother? Absolutely not. Me, being the older by 2 minutes, (A/n: 😂 my fav part) ordered him just like an older brother. I told him to keep an eye on her, keep asking her for snacks and refreshments etc. I didn't want her to be hungry and apparently, faint. She had did once during class 7. Also, Ansh being my idiotic brother, agreed. Good boy. Afterall, bhabhi hai uski.

------------------------------------