-38-

Author's pov:

Time flies by fast and away. Soon they were gonna attend the first day of their grade 9.

Arth's pov:

I grabbed the matching bracelet on my way to school. When I sat in my new class, I saw it was composed very badly. On one side there were nibbis (aka chhapris) and boys were mad. I felt happy for Jiya. Atleast she had Ansh with her. The 3rd period went by and i decided that i couldn't stay any longer. As the interschool sports events were gonna start soon, I went into Jiya's class with the excuse of making announcements about sports events. As soon as I entered, I felt the positive vibes run through my body. There she was. Sitting in front of Ansh, turning and talking with him, eventually. The look of her filled me with satisfaction. She also noticed me since I entered. YES. We were making eye contact.

Jiya's pov:

I was getting bored in history class when Mr. Arth 'hot' Ladikar decided to come in my class. Oh, how I was longing to see him! My heart wanted to see him alll the time. I was unknowingly staring at him. I looked into his deep brown eyes. Why to drown in the sea when you got his eyes? He made an announcement and left. While he was leaving, I noticed something similar on his wrist. Wait! That was the matching bracelet that I gave to Ansh. Oh fuck, was i blushing!? I turned back to Ansh and asked him,"Tune apni matching bracelet Arth ko di hai kya?" He said,"Nahi, I guess usne acchi samajh ke le li hogi". He looked at me in a way as if to tease me. I turned away to focus on the class.

During the break

Our class said the prayer and moved out. As soon as I got out, I saw Mr. Handsome waiting for Arnav on the door. He saw Arnav and said,"Dekh gadha! Aa gaya!" I smiled and moved towards the girls' washroom. On the way, I met Sameepta. She chuckled and said," Hey Jiya! Got news for you!" Afterall, she was the one who gave me updates over Arth. "Ha bol na!" I said. She told me," Dekh, aajkal na Ambu bahot lame jokes Marta hai!". With this, she told me 'the joke'. I was happy and said," Accha hai, kuch to cheez similar hai hum mein!" She gave me a hi-fi and i went to the class. I had my tiffin along with Kinjal, Swara, Riddhi and Siddhi. Ansh was also sitting behind me. Usually, mom gives me a lot of food and Ansh is my partner in crime i.e he's my tiffin sharer. He finishes my tiffin. As always, he took a bit of my food and we all ate. After the break finished, everyone was seated, waiting for the teacher. I told 'the joke' to Ansh, Kinjal and Arnav. I started," Ek ladka ek apple ke ped ke niche baitha hai. Ek apple niche gira. Toh wo kya karega?" Arnav said,"Newton ban jayega" i replied,"Nahi yaar, woh Ghar jayega, apni mummy ko batayega, apple dhoyega aur khaa lega!" Kinjal and Arnav laughed madly while Ansh was doing 'hehe'. Arnav said,"Joke hai, hasna padta hai!". After this, he also laughed wildly.

------------------------------------