-25-

Jiya's pov:

I was still alive with the hope that Arth would give me fingerprints. Otherwise, main to kabki mari hui hoti. It was Hindi period going on and Kinjal, Swara and me were doing fun trends like this-
Jiya died here
2010-2024🕊️
Venue: The third bench
Time: 11 a.m
Cause: Boredom during Hindi period
Suspects: No one, case of self murder
Eyewitnesses: the whole 8F
Will: Pls tell Arth and Shubman Gill that I loved them.
Last wish: Pls place tulips on my grave.
😂😂
I know. I was really enjoying it. Especially Mr. Arth sitting besides me. Palak was giggling like and idiot on every gesture of mine. I'm sure she was secretly wishing that Arth and me make eye contact. Soon, the break started and I went out for talking with a few friends. After it ended, I took out a page and started taking everyone's fingerprints when Arnav comments while pointing to Arth's finger," Jiya, zara idhar bhi" I was trying really hard to hide my blush and to an extent, it worked. I took everyone's and then somehow convinced Palak to go and get Arth's fingerprint. Yess, it worked. So, the score was Jiya-1 Arth-0. That guy had no clue that paper was mine as there were so many people taking fingerprints. I was like, " Iski tabiyat to theek hai? Kuch question bhi nahi kiya ki kiska hai!"

 I was like, " Iski tabiyat to theek hai? Kuch question bhi nahi kiya ki kiska hai!"

Soon after this, we got an extra sports period.
I met someone really special on the stairs.

Author's pov:

Soon after the extra sports period was announced, Jiya grabbed her cock ( badminton wala, idiots 😏) and moved towards the ground with Swara and Kinjal. She was walking towards the stairs when Ansh met her.
Jiya: Ye wala saal ka aakhri HPE hai yaar!
Ansh: Ha, yaar! Kya pata agle saal wahi dost class mein aaye ya na aaye?
They both moved forward and went to play with their friends. After it ended, everyone returned back to their classes, feeling proud and sad for their last HPE.

Jiya's pov:

After we got back from HPE, it took just a minute for me to charge back and return to doing preparations for more fun stuff. People like Palak, Bhakti etc. started taking out papers and taking everyone's signatures along with their impressions about the respective people. I decided to contribute to the trend, too. I took out my paper and took everyone's in the room.

I wrote the lyrics of 'heat waves' on the bottom of the page

I wrote the lyrics of 'heat waves' on the bottom of the page. I somehow convinced Palak to let Arth write on it and the bell rang. Shit man. The last bell. She requested Ambu to sign it but he refused on her mouth. It's okay. I convinced myself. I was so affected by this incident that I reached home and immediately plugged in my airpods and listened to ' O bedardeya' on full blast. There was no one. It was just a fight between me and my inner concious on Arth.

------------------------------------