-35-

Author's pov:

Soon, time flew away and they all grew up. Jiya was, luckily, married to her childhood crush. It had been two months since they married. Arth returned home from his routine checkups and Jiya was back from her office a long time ago. A surprise awaited him. As soon as he opened the door of their room, he saw literal heaven. Jiya was wearing hot pants with his shirt. Heavenly.

Soon, she moved towards him and made him lay on the bed

Soon, she moved towards him and made him lay on the bed. She removed his blazer and started unbuttoning his shirt. Then she pulled him into a long, passionate kiss. They kissed for a long time until Arth ran out of breath. She stroked his abs and played with the elastics of his pant. She suddenly pulled it down..........

Arth woke up, sweating madly and huffing like an idiot. He saw the clock and noted the time to be 8 a.m.

Arth's pov:

Oh God, I'm freaking mad now. I woke up fully red and blushing from my dream and found Ansh folding his blanket and making his bed.
Ansh: Ab kounsa sapna aaya?
Me: Bahut dirty sapna aaya bhaii!!
Ansh: We're making progress!!
Me: Abey, chup be saale!! Yaha mere paseene chhut rahe hai aur tujhe progress ki padi hai?
Ansh: Nahi, nahi main to bas bata raha tha.

How do I describe my feelings? I can't.

Ansh's pov:

I can tell by his face that my bhaii is full latoo. I didn't mind and went away.

A while later

I called Jiya regarding some piece of work and she readily helped me. She was about to hang the call when I stopped her and said," Shakti!" We both immediately burst out laughing and i didn't notice when Arth entered the room and switched the call on speaker. He said bye on my behalf and hanged the call. He asked me, "Ye kya inside jokes chal rahe hai tumhare?" I said, "Kuch nahi yaar, thoda secret to chalta hai!" " Ansh, itna bhi secret mat rakh ki log tujhe pagal samjhe!" He became furious. I understood his feelings, after that dream, specially. I said, "Tu gussa mat ho yaar, thoda bhabhi- dewar ka bhi bond banne de!"

------------------------------------

This chapter is dedicated to KinjalGoenkaPrabhaGoenka y'all. This girl was literally urging me to write smut since I started this book. Love <3