-22-

.Friday.

Jiya's pov:

I woke up, startled from the dream I'd got. The dream:-
I had just arrived in the morning. As soon as I entered the class, Arth was on his knees just to propose me. Everyone around in the class were holding posters saying," SAY YES!". Me, being a typical idiot, ignored it thinking I had entered the wrong class. I moved out and checked the class number. Just then Avanti called me and said," Oye, tere liye hi humne ye sab kiya tha. Jaldi aa na!"
Flashback ends.
I was trying to forget my really romantic dream as I got ready for school (a/n: school me bas ek crush paal lo, attendance tumhare peeche jhakk maar ke aayegi😂). I quickly scurried off to school.

Arth's pov:

Today i as just come to school till short break and after that I'll be leaving because I had to go on a family trip. I reached school, and thought of ditching board art. I searched for my butterfly and I found her.

I was standing at the door and my butterfly came near to exit through it. She was talking to Shree related to some lame joke and as i expected. She moved forward and tripped on me. Her light fingers brushed against my chest. I was feeling the heat rising in my cheeks. I held her hand to support her as she should not lose balance. She mumbled a sweet sorry as well as thank you and left. This incident will never be forgotten by me. Finally the day passed quickly and I left for home. When I left, my butterfly was doing bakchodi with her friends.

Jiya's pov:

We quickly spent the day and rushed upstairs for working on the board. The morning incident with Arth just made my day. We sat in groups, my group consisting of Admane, Atharva, Kinjal, Vansh, Siddhi etc. Nivedi was sitting besides us in a different group and her group consisted of Swara and herself. We were casually talking when Nivedi started remarking badly on Atharva's looks. Such a bitch. Full of negativity. I thought. Their roast battle began with Atharva roasting Nivedi so badly that she was literally on the verge of crying. It was lunch break and she rushed back to the class as we congratulated Atharva for sledging that bitch. After the lunch break, I got a heartbreak. Nivedi told Arth that I had a crush on him. Like whyyy bitch do u have to spoil people's lives. I was feeling so angry and bitter that I felt to kill her. I'll not even feel guilty. Avanti came towards me and soothed me telling me to call down. I got control of myself and did not let that bitch get me angry.

------------------------------------