-14-

.Sunday.

Jiya's pov:

Today has to be a freaking good day. It was day 3 of the India vs England test and ofc, India was batting. Also, my parents will be coming back today from their Mussoorie trip. I switched on the tv and constantly kept my both fingers crossed. It was getting hilarious. I was even eating with my fingers crossed. The reason- the one and only Gill. He was batting. He got 2 DRS bloopers and after that i decided to take out his nazar. Evil eyes off 🧿. I was happy as he continued to bat on 84 runs and I prayed for a century today. I sat for a little while and did a bit timepass. Around lunch time, it was doneeeee. Yessss. Kakey had made his century. After literally 5 months he had made a century. Cheers to all the loyal fans through his thick and thin. Did he make it? Yes he did. I was so freaking happy. Aur meri khushiyaan kal aur badh jayegi jab main us Aryan ko muh Tod jawaab dungi. My day was going really well when I saw something that totally broke my heart. Palak had posted an Instagram story showing that they (palak , few of female friends, shree, arth and ansh) had gone to a mall. 2-3 days back when I was walking in the corridor Ansh tried to give me some hints on that but Ojaswini changed the topic. Hatt yaar. Mujhe apne dosto ke naam par dhabba Mila hai. Fuck. Was i being possesive? Hell yes I was. In these thoughts i don't know when I texted Palak being a bit possesive and hit send. Shit. It was not being deleted.

Arth's pov:

My day was going really well when I got to know something from Ansh. He told me that Palak had received Jiya's text regarding our little trip to the mall. Ohoo, meri jaan abhi se itni possesive hoye jaa rahi hai. I just reacted with this news with a playful smirk on my face indicating my devilish side. Ansh asked," Tu khush hai ya dukhi?" " Yu samajh le dono hi hu". Saying this I left the room.

------------------------------------