-39-

.Saturday.

Jiya's pov:

It was a nice, warm Saturday and I was chilling in my room with Kinjal. Suddenly, the phone rang and the caller ID was Ojaswini. Surely she wanted some work from me. I picked it up slowly and said,"Hello! Ojaswini?" She said,"Hi Jiya, tu free hai?" I replied with a yes and she spoke further. "Dekh, hum na kal mall jaa rahe hai aise hi casually ghoomne. Tu chalegi humare saath?" I was surprised and asked ,"Kaun kaun aa raha hai?" Ojaswini said," Main, Trisha, Bhakti, Rashi, Sameepta, Arnav, Shardul, Ansh aur tera- Arth." I was so freaking happy i couldn't control my excitement. I said YES! with excitement and she told me the further details. I was literally flying in the air for the rest of the day.

Arth's pov:

We were planning to visit the mall for a casual outing. I told Ansh to indirectly vote for Jiya to come with us, because the last time we went - umm, there was possessiveness. Ojaswini did her job and called Jiya in front of everyone and she happily said yes. It was happening.

.Sunday.

Jiya's pov:

It was finally Sunday after a long waiting and today was mall day. I carried on with my routine and wore a black t-shirt with faded light blue jeans. I left my hair open with a good side partition. Also, got my Nike sneakers on to work.Oh,come on. I was looking fine. I reached the venue with a slight grin on my face. We all had decided to meet at the ground floor, near a floral wallpaper. I went there and there were Ojaswini, Sameepta, Trisha and everyone else. Now, just the Ladikars' were left to arrive. We were waiting eagerly for both when they stepped in style. He was wearing a black shirt with the same shade of the faded jeans as mine. We were accidentally twinning. Sameepta noticed this in a strike of lightning and chuckled hard, enough for everyone to notice.

Arth's pov:

I stepped in as we were late and hurried to the meeting spot. As soon as I reached there, my eyes ignored every single person and fell on my butterfly. She was so finee, man. I didn't realise that I was staring at her until Ansh nudged me with his elbow and said," Ho gaya kya, tera ghoorna?" I looked at him with my usual death stare. We continued to move and decided we'd go to a trampoline park. It was right on the third floor. We took a lift and reached there. We got our handbands tied and paid with our play cards. The person let all of us in. First we did some jumping on a basic trampoline, then Shardul spotted a high slide. Ooh, it was truly for Khatron ke Khiladi. It was high fall and when you landed at the bottom, you'd land into a soft, sponge like bed which was no less than quicksand. We all decided to go on it. When we reached the top, that handler guy told us that we had to go in threes. Everyone voted for me to go first as I was the tallest. With me, came Sameepta and - Jiya. Sameepta placed Jiya in the middle. We all sat with the gear and that guy was ready to push us down. We sat on tubes, a bit like a water slide. The guy pushed us and whoosh - Jiya held my hand tightly. Mann, how I felt! I felt as if the world has stopped, i wanted to capture this moment with my eyes, literally. No fear overtaked me as she, had held my hand. I felt as if I would blush and die here only. We reached till the bottom safely, not including Sameepta's screams. We somehow really managed to get out of that quicksand bed, though. After we got out, I passed a green flag (aka a thumbs up) to the rest and everyone went turn by turn. As one by one a person advanced further, we teased them with their crushes' name. It was like," Shree, Zinda Bach jaana, nahi to Bhakti kya karegi? Bechari teri arthi kisse uthwayegi. Tumhara to koi baccha bhi nahi hai!" With this statement, Jiya remembered her lame joke with Ansh and they both laughed wildly. It was the best day of my whole lifetime.

------------------------------------

Thank you for reading, guys!
Also, i have a fanpage on Instagram @xoxoshubman. Enjoy ;)