-6-

Jiya's pov:

That's the difference you get between guys. There are 2 types of guys in the world. One is like Ansh - sweet,polite and caring; while the other is like Arth - ignorant and cold.(A/n: only if she knew 😏). We moved towards the weapon section of the army exhibition. It didn't fascinate me that much. Like there were just grenade shooting and heavy machines. We moved ahead and that caught my eye. The bullet and gun section. Actually that was the one I was really looking forward to.

They were stacked in an organizable way and were looking very posh

They were stacked in an organizable way and were looking very posh. I was getting the mafia vibes.

Arth's pov:

I was already ahead in the line and we were at the last section. That was it. We went ahead and were clicking pictures standing on tanks etc.

Jiya's pov:

We were done clicking the photos on the tanks etc when we assembled into a line for further proceedings. I noticed everyone was in the line except my Burj Khalifa. (A/n: Ambu is a nickname given to arth by his classmates and Burj Khalifa is one given by Jiya) Palak, who was standing besides me noticed this and told Shardul. Shardul went to find him and adorable held his hand after finding him so that wo bicchad na jaaye. Meanwhile, Dhruv( the sarcastic one) said that Arth, agar tu na aata na toh Ansh ne poora plan bana liya hota Teri property hadapne ke liye. I could not help but chuckle at this thought. After a few minutes, the escorts led us to the respective seating places and we sat.

------------------------------------