Chapter 6

Health examinations are a crucial event for any student. Most school admission criteria include specific requirements for physical fitness, covering aspects from height and gender to genetic levels. There is no room for any errors.

Even though Bai Yue was uncertain about the issue at hand, he followed the teacher's instructions and went to the hospital early in the morning.

The number of students undergoing health examinations today was considerably less.

After inquiring at the hospital reception, Bai Yue found the relevant department and followed the procedures for a thorough examination.

The process was mostly similar to the previous one. When he completed the final test, he sat up and asked, "Doctor, where did I go wrong?"

The physician stood in front of the screen, holding a notebook with a serious expression, seemingly not hearing Bai Yue's question.

Bai Yue insisted, "Doctor?"

"Ah." The doctor finally snapped back to reality, looking at Bai Yue, "You're done; you can leave now."

Bai Yue inquired, "Is there a problem? Should I wait for the results now?"

The doctor pondered and said, "Wait a moment. Let me confirm with the supervisor. Go to the room across the hall and wait for me."

Confirm with the supervisor?

Anxiety welled up in Bai Yue's heart, but seeing that the doctor was busy, he didn't press further. Following the instructions, he walked out of the examination room.

The room across the hall was a consultation area, equipped with basic medical supplies and a computer. A sofa was placed against the wall.

Bai Yue sat down on the sofa, and after a short while, he received a message.

It was from Li Ren.
【Good student, why did you skip class today? Are you okay?】

Bai Yue replied: 【It's okay, I came to the hospital today.】

After another ten minutes or so, the door of the department opened. The doctor who had asked him to wait walked in. There was no expression on his face as he held a blue folder and carefully closed the door.

"Sorry for the wait."

The doctor took a seat in front of Bai Yue.

Seeing the doctor's cautious demeanor, Bai Yue's mind speculated on unfavorable possibilities. He asked, "Doctor, am I sick?"

Upon hearing the question, the doctor paused and replied, "Although such cases are rare, it doesn't necessarily indicate an illness."

"Anyway, take a look at this."

He handed over the folder he held.

Bai Yue took it, flipped it open, and found a stack of documents filled with text. Various professional terms and hormone levels with percentage figures were listed.

He flipped through the pages until the last one. Though he struggled with the professional content, he believed he understood the conclusion in the last column.

The writing was intricate, and after scrutinizing it for a while, Bai Yue confirmed its meaning. Slowly lifting his head, he looked at the solemn-faced doctor.

"Alpha?"

The doctor affirmed, "Yes, according to our assessment, an extremely rare secondary differentiation has occurred in you. Currently, all data indicates a change in your gender. Alongside the awakening of pheromones, your physique should also be affected..."