Chapter 32

The other interstellar bandits mocked, "Don't be afraid, come over to us, little ones. Your omega sisters will keep you company."

Golden Hair stood up silently and walked over to sit among the omegas.

These omegas had lost all thoughts of resistance, curling up in the corner trembling. So the bandits had no guard against them at all, simply placing one on each side and pointing their guns at the group of omegas.

However, even if they didn't do this, they didn't think these powerless little guys could do anything. After all, the effect of killing the chicken to warn the monkey had already been achieved.

Lu Ke looked at Golden Hair walking over, somewhat puzzled.

He thought that such handsome and powerful omegas should at least resist a little, but there was no response at all. It was as if they had resigned themselves just like him.

Later, Bai Yu also came over.

Seeing this, Lu Ke felt even more discouraged. "Emperor One students" were the best in his eyes, but now even these two had compromised. What else could he do?

His grandmother back home must have thought that by now he had started his exciting university life. Who could have imagined that her poor grandson would fall into the trap of human trafficking?

Lu Ke cried with his head in his hands.

Bai Yu glanced at Golden Hair.

This person was obviously faking it. With such skill, how could he fall over out of nowhere? But the acting was really good, even fooling the interstellar bandits, including the female leader.

Just now, this person deliberately pulled down the corpse, probably wanting to investigate something.

Thanks to that, Bai Yu also noticed something unusual.

Perhaps this kidnapping wasn't as simple as it seemed on the surface.

He quietly moved to sit beside Golden Hair and whispered, "I think we can cooperate."

The volume was extremely low, and coupled with some of the omegas still crying, it effectively masked the sound.

—except for Golden Hair who was close enough to hear.

He glanced at Bai Yu but didn't say anything.

Bai Yu: "Two heads are better than one."

Golden Hair crossed his legs and sat down, his slender fingers resting on his knees. He lowered his gaze and landed on Bai Yu's hand, saying lightly, "Your hands are very beautiful."

Bai Yu was taken aback, not understanding what the other person meant by suddenly saying this.

Golden Hair: "There are no wounds or calluses. You must have been pampered since childhood."

Only then did Bai Yu notice that although the other party's hands were slender, the joints were thick, and there were scars between the back of the hand and the fingertips.

And Bai Yu's most common labor was washing clothes and cooking, which was indeed much more delicate in comparison.

Golden Hair looked away, his tone cold, "Omega, just behave yourself." His tone turned icy, "Don't hold me back."

With that said, he moved away, ending the conversation.

Bai Yu lowered his eyelids. He spread out his fingers, looking at his palm.

"..."

He didn't know what he was thinking, but then he clenched his fist tightly.

Soon, the small cabin was searched. There weren't many omegas, probably about a dozen.