Chapter 33

The female leader was closest to Bai Yu, thus enduring the strongest oppression.

However, despite her group being farther away, due to their low genetic levels, they were greatly affected even in the sealed cabin.

They couldn't even muster the strength to hold onto their guns, and laser guns fell to the ground one after another. Subsequently, their knees heavily hit the ground as if unable to support their bodies, trembling incessantly.

It was very cold.

It felt as if lying in the midst of glaciers, with frozen blocks of ice beneath them. Ice cones fell on them, piercing through flesh and dissolving blood.

It seemed as if they were freezing from the inside out.

The space pirates were having a tough time, and the situation of the other passengers was equally grim.

Bai Yu had yet to learn to control pheromones, thus his attacks were almost indiscriminate. Anyone inside, be it alpha or beta, was overwhelmed by this domineering aura, struggling for breath.

Huang Mao and the others were particularly incredulous. They lifted their heads, stiffly extending their necks.

It was evident that the suffocating pheromones were coming from the front - the omega they had approached!

No, not an omega. This person wasn't lying.

The other party was an alpha, with enough strength to bring them to their deaths!

If it weren't for another person appearing and beating them up, they might have already been lying on the ground, experiencing the almost deadly pain.

The other passengers were equally miserable. They didn't even know the source of these pheromones. Before they could react, they were heavily overwhelmed and pinned to the ground.

They had experienced the pheromones of the female leader just now. Though equally terrifying, compared to the current oppressive feeling, it was nothing.

Some passengers had lower genetic levels. Unable to withstand it, they passed out directly with closed eyes, even feeling grateful for an early death before reincarnation.

In the end, none of the passengers in this cabin remained conscious.

Bai Yu, seeing the female leader unconscious and unlikely to launch a surprise attack, decided to retract his pheromones.

He stood up and glanced into the cabin. Upon seeing the scene, he couldn't help but freeze.

—Regardless of friend or foe, everyone inside had collapsed. It was as if a hurricane had swept through, leaving no one standing.

Guns scattered on the ground. Everyone curled up as if in extreme cold. Even in unconsciousness, they shivered uncontrollably.

There were hundreds of passengers on the entire airship, including the unexpected guests who had arrived later.

But without exception, they were all knocked unconscious by the pheromones.

Until now, the most Bai Yu had ever dealt with at once was five people. He had anticipated affecting some of the passengers, but never imagined such complete devastation.

At that moment, there was suddenly some movement nearby. Bai Yu turned to look and saw another person standing.

It was the skilled young man.

As he gazed at the scene of deathly silence, even his usually calm face betrayed a hint of surprise.

It seemed this person also had a high genetic level.