Chapter 4: Rise Of The Smiling Critters (part 3)

(Authors note)

During the night here at the orphanage, everyone was sleeping peacefully until Y/n is already having a hard time sleeping again, even though that CatNap gave him the sleeping gas to put him to sleep, he just feels really hot right now due to the room temperatures that is burning him up.

He needed a glass of water from the lunchroom to cool him down before he can go back to sleep again, but then he didn't see CatNap in bed with him as he wondered where she went.

Y/n: (Thinking) Hmmm...I wonder where CatNap went? Maybe she had to go to do something right now while we were asleep. Oh well. I just needed a glass of water before I go back to sleep. I'm burning up and I can't sleep without something to drink to cool me down. I just hope CatNap is ok.

But then, just as Y/n quietly got out of his bed to grab a glass of water from the lunchroom, he noticed Theodore to not be in his own bed, which made Y/n confused is to why Theodore suddenly disappeared without a trace.

Y/n: (Thinking) That's odd. Theodore is not in his bed. He just disappeared without a trace. First CatNap is gone, now Theodore has gone missing. I don't know what's going on, but I hope Theodore is not going to Juvie like Billy Mason was going to go before he died from a heart attack. I better go get a drink and get back to bed.

So, Y/n quietly went out the door to go to the lunchroom to go grab himself a glass of water to cool down, so he can go back to bed and head on back to dreamland with CatNap.

However, just as Y/n left the orphanage to go grab a glass of water, CatNap and Theodore snuck their way back into the orphanage to begin the next part of CatNap's plan as he and Theodore is going to unleash a special type of gas that will turn the kids into plushie toys just how Theodore became the exact copy of CatNap, but only just a bit shorter and a male version than her.

This will be the night where the kids will transform into the Smiling Critters as CatNap is planning something that will change the kids lives forever as she is going to adopt all of the kids in the orphanage after they have all transformed into her own kind. That way, the kids will no longer have to wait to be adopted to a loving family as they're all going to be a happy loving family together.

But what they don't know is that Y/n is not in the orphanage at the moment and is getting a glass of water from the lunchroom right now as the two CatNaps unleashed the gas from their mouths, filling the whole room with the transformative gas that was concocted by CatNap himself.

After the two of them managed to fill the room with the gas, they both waited for the kids to breathe in the gas and become one of them to create the Smiling Critters.

CatNap: Yes...YES! This will be the moment where we will all be together as a family and we will no longer have to worry about getting adopted to other families.

Theodore: But mom, what if they try to betray and kill you after the transformation.

CatNap: Not to worry, my dear child. I added a little extra ingredient to the gas that will make them obedient and will never try to fight back after their transformation is complete. Y/n is going to love this when he is finally one of us and once we are together as a family, we will finally escape this hellhole once and for all.