Chapter 14: Escape From Home Sweet Home (Part 3)

(Authors POV)

As FrownyFox went back into the vents, he crawled into the vents as fast as he can to save Y/n, but his own tail got caught by none other than Hoppy Hopscotch that is trying to stop FrownyFox from continuing on to save Y/n from her friends.

FrownyFox: Hey! Let me go!

Hoppy Hopscotch: No way! I'm not letting you take Y/n away from us!

FrownyFox: But he's my brother and I'm not gonna let him down! Now let go of my tail or you're gonna regret it!

Hoppy Hopscotch: Over my dead body!

But then, just as Hoppy continued pulling onto FrownyFox's tail, it slipped out of her hands because Frowny Fox's tail suddenly got wet when he got into the vents to find one of the back-up generators to bring some power back to Playcare and FrownyFox quickly kicked her in the stomach before crawling away to go find Y/n.

Meanwhile back inside the dream world with Y/n, he is currently still being chased down by the monstrous Smiling Critters along with a monstrous CatNap that is chasing Y/n down in all fours like a hungry predator chasing down its prey.

CatNap: You can't run away forever, Y/n! Just stop running and give up, so you can accept your fate and destiny as one of us!

Y/n: NEVER!

Y/n refused to give up as he kept running away and didn't stop until he can manage to find a safe place to get away from them that are still chasing him down the hall with no chance in stopping whatsoever. Then Y/n made a quick turn to another hallway when he spotted a custodian's cleaning cart that is in front of an elevator, which gave Y/n an idea as he ran over to the cart and quickly started mixing in a few bottles of cleaning products into a bucket.

Y/n: Thank god, I learned so much from my friend Bubba Bubbaphant. It's too bad that I had to do this to him and the others that are hunting me down right now.

Then he opened up the elevator and pressed the buttons on all floors until CatNap and the rest of the monster Critters finally managed to catch up to him just after Y/n has finished mixing up the cleaning products into the bucket that he plans to use it against them.

CatNap: There you are! Get him before he gets away!

Then as the monstrous smiling Critters ran down the hallway to grab Y/n, the determined young adult picked up the bucket and is about to dump it on the floor, but not before saying this.

Y/n: Step right up cause it's time to play a new game called, "What's Y/n got in the bucket"? (Laughs) Maybe a deadly poison or something that will make the floor nice and slippery.

He then poured the contents from the bucket onto the floor and CatNap and the monstrous smiling Critters began slipping, causing them to slip towards the elevator that got them all knocked out in a lot of pain after they got all smushed into that elevator as the doors closed on them with the elevator running to all of the floors of the factory.

Y/n: (Laughing) That's right! Nobody messes with me. Now to get out of here and find FrownyFox.

Then as he began walking down at the hallway, carefully not to slip and fall on the soapy floor and is about to go find FrownyFox until he got tackled by someone that pinned him to the wall and what Y/n saw was another Smiling Critter, except it's a completely different on as he is a F/a (Favorite Animal) with (F/c) and (Sf/c) fur and a (C/s) (Collar Shape) zipper as he looked at Y/n with a crazy look and wicked smile on his face.

Y/n: W-Who are you?

Unknown Critter: I'm......YOU!

Then he attacked Y/n by biting his face like a rabid animal, that caused Y/n to finally wake up from his nightmare as he found himself tied to a bed that belongs to him as he remembered what happened back when he entered the orphanage and he accidentally breathed in the Red Mist and suddenly had a nightmare twice and now he's tied up to his own bed after that second nightmare.