Chapter 6: A Long-Lost Family Member

(Authors POV)

It was another beautiful morning at playcare as Y/n was having fun with his friends, the Smiling Critters along with CatNap as it has been a few weeks. But today, things are going to be different as our y/n will be meeting up with a lost member of his family that set up a meeting with Y/n this morning to meet him.

So one of the Playtime Co. Co-workers decided to escort Y/n to another room at the factory while the Smiling Critters stay at the orphanage, completely unaware of what's about to happen to them the moment Y/n leaves the Play Care building.

Playtime Co-worker: Y/n? There's someone that wants to speak with you. So allow me to escort you over there.

CatNap doesn't seem to like what is going on right now as she grabbed ahold of Y/n's hand in a overprotective manner as she doesn't seem to trust the co-worker on letting him escort out of the orphanage.

CatNap: Uh, may I have a word with Y/n for a moment?

Co-worker: That's fine, but you got 3 minutes before Y/n has to go meet with someone.

CatNap: Fair enough.

CatNap then took Y/n at the corner of the room, where the co-worker can't hear them with the Smiling Critters standing behind the two of them in a circle as they keep their eyes on the co-worker, giving the employee an uneasy look that made them feel a bit nervous by their glaring looking on their black soulless eyes.

Then Y/n began to worry about what's happening right now.

Y/n: What's wrong, CatNap?

CatNap: Look, Y/n. I know this sounds ridiculous and all, but I believe they're going to experiment on you, my dear friend.

Y/n: What? Are you serious about that?

CatNap: That's right. They're going to use you as a test subject for their new toy projects and eventually one of them will lead to your own death and we don't want that to happen now do we?

Y/n: Uh, no...

CatNap: Then I suggest if you go with them to another room, this will be the last time you see me and our friends. You don't want to forget about us do you?

Y/n: No, of course not. I would never forget about you guys.

CatNap: (Sighs) Very well then. Just be careful when you go with them, okay?

Y/n: Don't worry, I'll be okay, CatNap.

So then, Y/n then followed the co-worker out of the Orphanage to meet this person at the other room, but as soon as Y/n left the orphanage, the Smiling Critters were furious on what they are planning to do with Y/n the moment that he left with the co-worker.

CatNap: This is an outrage! I just can't think of what they are about to do to our dear friend! He deserves more than anything in the whole world like the rest of us and now he's about to became a guinea pig for their own experiments! This is just makes me so mad that I just want to burn this whole factory to the ground!!!

Fluffy Cottontail: Calm down, CatNap! We understand that you really care about Y/n and we care about him too, but there's no need to get all mad about it!

CatNap: (Groans) You're right, Fluffy. There's no need for me to throw a temper tantrum just because I was afraid of something bad might happen to Y/n. We will have to plan something if we're gonna make Y/n one of us, so that no one will ever think of taking him away from us ever again.

Sunshine: Good thinking and we'll help you in any way we can.

But then, just as they were about to plan out their next mission, the whole room started filling in with some knockout has that made the Smiling Critters cough a bit before they all pass out on the floor.