Chapter 19: Never-Ending Nightmare (Part 2)

(Authors POV)

After that intense battle with Nightmare CatNap thanks to FrownyFox saving his brother's life from dying at the hands from the monstrous feline as he is carrying Y/n, completely transformed into a Smiling Critter and passed out after his fight with Nightmare CatNap with the fully charged battery to bring the power back to the Gas Production Zone that he carried with his other hand as he placed in the slot that finally brought the power back to the room as he pressed the big red button and the machine resumed the process of bringing the Red Mist to the other container and once the Red Mist made its way to the left container, their job is finally done and over with.

FrownyFox: There....we're done....now we can get out of this factory and finally go home....

Then the phone started ringing once again as Miss Delight decided to answer for frwony and y/n as they listen to what the ollie has to say after they finished the job.

Ollie: Well done...you successfully managed to bring the Red Mist to the left container and completed your task. Are you ready to go home?

FrownyFox: YES! We had enough of this madness!

Miss delight: Just let us out of this hellhole so we can finally go home!!!

Ollie: Patience my friends. You to and your friend have all of the time to leave this place, but before I let you two go....I must meet you two in person. Meet me at the top floor through the elevator at the other side of the Gas Production Zone, so I may thank you both for doing this job for me.

FrownyFox: Then we can go home!

Ollie: Of course. I always keep my promises. This will be the last step that will be the end of your journey. You know what to do.

CLICK!

FrownyFox: (Groans) I feel like this is some sort of trap, but he did say that he will let us go after we both went through all of that trouble just to bring back power to this room, so we can get out of this toy factory. So, I guess we have no other choice then.

Miss Delight: yeah, but it's the only way.

So FrownyFox and miss delight went the other side of the Gas Production Zone to get to the elevator to go meet up with ollie while Y/n is still sleeping in FrownyFox's arms as he is going into another dream sequence again while FrownyFox go onto the elevator that is slowly bringing the two to the Penthouse aka the Top Floor of the factory to finally meet Ollie.

(Y/n's Mind, The Dream Realm)

Inside of Y/n's dream, he suddenly found himself in his human form before hearing a female voice that sounded very familiar to him as it sounded like a soothing lullaby as it didn't take too long to hear his mother's voice.

He was both shocked and sad to hear his mother's soothing voice again and to make matters worse, he soon saw two (a/t) Smiling Critters, a male and a female that look exactly like the same Smiling Critter that he turned into as the male one hugged the female one that is actually his mother, and the male one is his father. Then he saw his aunt Marry that became a Smiling Critter from one of his dreams that he experienced after watching one of the video tapes as she hugged his father before seeing an infant Smiling Critter that appeared to be female as she is his little sister, which tells y/n that his mother was pregnant with his younger sister.

Then suddenly, he saw the same (a/t) Smiling Critter with the (f/c) fur and the (p/s) walking towards him as he began talking in his younger side of himself.

Young Y/n (SC/n): Now do you understand...Ollie, Parker and CatNap have brought our family back together again and now that you are like me, you can be with your family again as well as your friends.....i know you want to say sorry, i know you want this nightmare to end. There is only one way out of this Never-Ending Nightmare....but there'll be no turning back once you choose.........join us......and you will never have to be sad and miserable ever again.....