Chapter 9: Return to Playtime Co.

(Authors POV)

8 Years Later...

On a nice summer afternoon outside of Playtime Co., we see 4 young adults camping out of the abandoned toy factories after their high school reunion and Y/n has finally reached to adulthood and he wanted to celebrate with his aunt marry, but she sadly went missing a couple of years ago after the night of her nephew's high school graduation.

Luckily, Y/n can take care of himself after he earned his high school diploma at his high school graduation and owned his aunt's house that was part of his aunt's inheritance when she presumed dead after she went missing. The only friend he had left to keep him company was the Smiling Critter plushie named Frowny Fox and he's been taking him along with him since the day he found him from the parking lot at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

Sometimes, Y/n would leave FrownyFox at the house until the fox plushie managed to sneak his way into Y/n's backpack, leaving Y/n confused to how it happens, but he let it slide and took FrownyFox with him at all times.

Right now, he is hanging out with his friends that are drunk as hell as they all had too many drinks in one setting, but they don't even care as they want to go all crazy for this night after their high school reunion party and Y/n knew what happens when they get drunk after more than one bottle of alcohol, which is why he doesn't drink any of that nasty stuff and would rather prefer a bottle of (f/d) than a bottle of beer.

In fact, these so-called friends are not as special as the ones he made at the old factory he used to live in at the Playcare and while he managed to make some real friends at his high school, the ones that he had to go with to camp outside of Playtime Co. are not the kind of friends that you want to hang out with.

The sad thing is that Y/n had to hang out with them because he had nothing else to do and the rest of his friends are out with their families or on vacation or have the night shift at their part-time jobs. What also really annoying about those three is because they have their own "special" club that also would lead them to some very dangerous situations that would lead them into some serious trouble.

Y/n is not like them and the only reason why he agreed to hang out with them because he needed to past the time for tonight and he has to take them home as their designated driver after they've been sipping too much alcohol tonight.

But then, one of them decided to do something so stupid that is enough to get them in so much trouble.

Greg: Hey! I got an idea *Hic* Why don't we play truth or dare?

Adam: *Hic* Good idea. Hey, Sherry. Truth or *Hic* dare!

Sherry: Uhh....truth. *Giggle*

Adam: Do you...do you have a crush on anyone? *Hic*

Sherry: Oh yeah...hey Y/n!

Y/n: (Sighs) What?

Sherry: Do you have a crush on me...Cause I have a *Hic* crush on you.

Y/n: No I don't.

Sherry: Ah come on, babe. *Hic* Stop lying to me. I know you love me.

Y/n: That's the alcohol talking, Sherry.

Adam: Oh yeah. Y/n, truth or dare?

Y/n: Ugh, fine. Dare.

Adam: I dare you to *Hic* stay inside that abandoned factory for the whole night.

Y/n: You cannot be serious right now. No way! I'm not doing that!

Adam: Well you have to cause *Hic* it's a dare and no one should back down from the dare. *Hic*