Smiling Critters Cutout Interaction (Headcannon)

How the Smiling Critters Interact to Y/n Through the Cardboard Cutouts?

(Bubba Bubbaphant)

Bubba Bubbaphant: I'm Bubba Bubbaphant- (Notices Y/n in front of him) Hey! I remember you! An elephant always remember someone like you, Y/n! Want to know what I remember about you, Y/n? (Screaming, then fades out)

(KickinChicken)

KickinChicken: Hey, I'm KickinChicken! Want to go outside and hang out? It's lookin' pretty rad outside! I've never been outside before or haven't seen you in a long time y/n. Will you come with me, Y/n? I'm scared... Here, follow me. I'll step out first. (Screaming, then fades out)

(PickyPiggy)

PickyPiggy: Hi there! I'm PickyPiggy, let's eat! I bet you're hungry as much as me, Y/n! Roast Beef? Delicious! Grilled Chicken? Down the hatch! Seared elephant? Yum? Flayed Unicorn? Ummmmmm yummy? Still hungry.... Are you still hungry too, Y/n? Hey, what do you say you and I go out to eat together and be best friends? You know you can't resist a piping hot meal on an empty stomach.

(Hoppy Hopscotch)

Hoppy Hopscotch: I'm Hoppy Hopscotch! Wanna try hopping to the moon with me, Y/n? On three, with me. 1...2...3! Again! 1...2...3! Listen, Y/n, this won't stop until we make it to the moon! 1...2... No no, don't look at your feet, Y/n! None of that matters. Again! Again! Jump! JUUUUUU-(Static) Y/n.....I'm so sorry......I didn't mean to lose my temper to you like that...please.....how about we play a game together......we love you....please (crying) stay with us! (Static)

(Bobby Bearhug)

Bobby Bearhug: Hi! I'm Bobby Bearhug! Wanna know how much I love you, Y/n? I love you to the moon and back. I'm crazy about you, Y/n. I'm lost without you, Y/n.... We're all lost without you, Y/n.... We've been lost a long time...and we missed you so much, Y/n...(Sobbing) Why did you had to get adopted, Y/n...WHY?!?...(Sobbing)...Please, take me and my friends with you this time, Y/n...You won't leave me and my friends behind, would you, Y/n? Would you?! WOULD YOU?!? DON'T LEAVE US ALONE, Y/N!!! (Sobbing) YOU NEED A HUG, Y/N!!! LET ME GIVE YOU A HUG, Y/N!!! PLEASE, I NEED A HUUUUUUG!!! (Sobbing, then fades away in static)

(CraftyCorn)

CraftyCorn: H-Hi... I'm CraftyCorn. Can you help me with my painting, Y/n? You will, thank you!! Pass the blue, please! Thanks! Now, can you give me some red? More red, please! Out?...But we can't be out. They're hiding more red from me from finishing this portrait of you, Y/n...I know they are. GIVE IT BACK YOU FREAKS!!! I NEED TO FINISH WORK OF ART FOR MY PRINCE CHARMING!!! GIVE IT TO ME!!!! NOOOOOOOW!!! (Screaming in the room with CraftyCorn then fades into Static). Ah! Now that's MUCH better. How does it look, Y/n? I made this portrait of you, me, our friends and catnap as mama just for you...all of this....for YOU...(Giggles then Laughing Maniacally before fading to static)

(DogDay)

DogDay: DogDay says...FETCH! Go! Go! As far as you can! (Notices Y/n just standing there) Y/n? Why are you....just standing there? You can't be out there, Y/n. It's way too dangerous out there. You have to stay here...with us...your friends...your big happy family...the only friends and family you will love... Forever...(Screaming then fades into Static)

(CatNap)

CatNap: .....Y/n......Where are you.....Why did you had to get adopted by your aunt Marry.....why......why can't you stay here with us.....you belong here, Y/n.......... we're your friends and family, Y/n....your only family and friends that understand you....we missed you.....we love you.......we will do anything for you to stay with us, Y/n........anything........even if it has to result in kill anyone....that gets in our way to get you back home.....Where you belong.............you are the only thing that keeps us happy and sane........we are the only ones that understand you when you were just a kid........Come back home, Y/n.........Come back and play with us.....Y/n.......join us.....and be just like us, Y/n........so we can all be together...... forever....and ever.......and ever...................and ever...................................and ever..................................................Welcome Home, Y/n~ we all love you to the end and time......you will never escape and leave us ever again...........WE LOVE YOU, Y/N.....(Static)