Confusion

Josie Swan was unpacking her clothes from her suitcase.

It had been a long and tiring day filled with flights and then long drives to Forks.

But Josie wouldn't trade this for the world.

She was finally back with her father, someone who loved her very much, but didn't get to see her very often unfortunately.

Mostly due to the fact that her mother had custody(even though there was no custody battle), her whole life was in Arizona(not really but that's what Bella always says) and the fact that Charlie Swan was the police chief and therefore didn't have a lot of free time to spend with his children.

It was a sad reality, but it was the truth.

Josie made up for it of course, she saw her father every holiday, every birthday, she talked to him every day and would always make sure he was okay before falling asleep at night.

Just as Josie had finished placing her clothes in her closet a blinding white light knocked her out and teleported her and many others across town and even all the way in Alaska out.

Taking them to a pocket dimension where everything could be viewed like a movie.

...

About 5 minutes after the teleporting, Josie woke up and very quickly scanned her surroundings, looking very confused.

She saw multiple people asleep or knocked out like she was, on the ground.

But she couldn't get a good look at them.

The Cullen and Denali covens got up just as quickly, they stood near each other shooting glares at the La Push tribe members, especially the elders.

Well, at least the teenagers were. Most thought they had something to do with it.

The future pack, except Sam who had recently shifted, imprinted on Emily, and broke up with Leah, all woke up quickly as well. The elders got up soon after with some help.

The future imprints, Bella, and Charlie were the last members to awaken and get up.

"What is going on here?" Charlie, the police officer asked in confusion and curiosity.

Before anyone could actually throw out a theory or even a suggestion of why they could be there, a voice spoke from the front of the room.

"Hello, we've been waiting for you all." A female voice spoke.

"It's good to see you all awake." Another female voice spoke.

This had everyone on guard as they looked about the room searching for the voices.

Five sweet bell sounding laughs rang through the room as four girls and one guy popped into the room.

Looking no older than 18.

One girl had auburn hair and bright blue eyes, she wasn't the tallest standing only at 5'3 but she was extremely beautiful.

The other girl was taller and lankier than the other.

She stood at 5'8, she had bronze hair and deep brown eyes, she was pale but had a healthy flush to her cheeks.

Two girls looked nothing alike, one had tanned skin, dark brown hair, and deep brown eyes. She looked innocent somehow, it might just be her features. The other girl was the exact opposite of the first. This girl was taller than the first, much paler too. She had blond hair, and blue eyes. Her eyes were a blue not many had seen before.

Except Rosalie who had to hold in her gasp. Those eyes looked like exact replicas of her human eyes, matter of fact, the girl looked a lot like she did in her early teenage days as well.