2

Her fire was beautiful and majestic. Her speed helped her run alongside nature as she drank from blood bags that she'd use compulsion to get.

"That's actually very smart, but why blood bags?" Carlisle asked curiously.

"My type of vampire doesn't do well on blood bags. Especially as a newborn. At least that's what Lady Fate told me. It could turn me into what's known as a ripper, basically I wouldn't be able to have any control around blood of any kind and I'd well... Rip my targets to pieces in a frenzy for blood." Josie said sourly.

"Ah, I understand." Carlisle said with a nod. Like Jasper.

Jasper could sympathize with the younger girl. Blood was hard for him as well.

Her world changed for the third time when her older sister told her that they were going back to Forks so that their mother could spend some time with her new husband Phil Dwyer.

He was a minor league baseball player who was trying to make it onto a team in Florida. Their mother said that the twins could come with her if they wanted but, they wanted her to spend some quality time with her husband and Josephine -or JJ- as her parents affectionately called her was perfectly fine with living with her dad.

"Why not Josie?" Alice asked.

Josie winced. "No one has called me that since... Well since I died the first time. Even before I got my memories back I didn't like anyone calling me that name. It's something Rosalie called me." Josie said.

Rosalie smiled softly. Josie never had a nickname before Rosalie gave her one.

Bella on the other hand didn't really want to live with their father, she just wanted her mother to have a good time bonding with her new husband without worrying for her daughters.

Charlie winced. He expected it, if just hurt to read.

The plane ride to Forks was a bit longer than Josephine remembered, it might be because Bella was whining the whole time which grated on Josephine's nerves.

Or something else, Josephine didn't really know. When they got off the plane Josephine was quick to grab her bags and scout the surrounding area for her father.

Bella was right behind her struggling to hold her two bags. Josephine rolled her eyes at how weak her twin was. Finally Josephine decided to rely on her father's scent.

Bella let out an offended sound. Though Josie couldn't really take it back. Not like she wanted to anyways.

So she inhaled deeply and smelt his scent that felt so comforting. His scent was a mixture of gun powder, axe body spray, and allspice.

"It is?" Charlie asked with a smile. "Yeah, it's a good smell." Josie affirmed.

The scent felt like home. Before she could turn her senses down she smelt a mouth watering scent that she knew was Bella's. It made her extremely hungry and she really wanted to drain her twin dry.

Josephine bit into her own hand and drank her own blood so that she could reset her senses. Her wound automatically healed.

"Really? I would've never thought of that." Jasper said with a smile.

Thankfully the room he was in had turned off his blood lust. Josie's too. So it was easier for him to talk or be around humans.

"Come on Bella, I see him." Josephine said as she ran towards her father. "Daddy!" Josephine said excitedly as she dropped her bags and leapt into her father's arms. He spun her around while hugging her tightly to him.