Prologue

Suddenly the screen turned dark as the last video played. The lights dimmed and people got more and more comfortable in the chairs they now sat in.

It was time to see what they came here to see. The future.

Josie was a bit nervous, but also excited to see what was in store for her.

Josephine Jacqueline Dupont was a girl from France who had recently moved with her father to New York for a new business opportunity.

"Wait what?" Charlie and Bella asked surprised at seeing a complete replica of their daughter/twin on screen.

Meanwhile Rosalie's emotions swirled out of control and all Jasper could feel is anguish from her and confusion from everyone else.

The girl had just introduced herself as Josie Swan after all.

It was just her father and her as her mother Jacqueline died during child birth. Josephine was born on December 24th at exactly 11:59 pm during a cold winter night in the year 1915.

More gasps and quiet inquiries.

When the father-daughter duo moved to New York they quickly bought a house and Blaise Dupont made sure he got a job as a high valued engineer.

He brought home enough money to feed both of them and live comfortably. It was a few months after the Dupont's moved to New York when Rosalie Hale finally met the new girl Josie Dupont.

At this the Cullen's turned towards Rosalie. Confused at what she had to do with this all.

But the girl wouldn't meet any of their eyes. Her biggest secret was about to come out after all.

The girls held an instant attraction to each other but they kept that to themselves. Especially since Rosalie was engaged to a man named Royce King the III.

Rosalie and Josie both flinched at the name of the man who killed them and tore them away from each other for over seventy years.

Over time the two girls couldn't help the pull they felt towards each other and so they started to meet in secret.

"Why in secret?" Seth asked very confused.

"Because back in those times it was a crime for those of the same sex to love one another." Jasper answered the boy.

Seth frowned. "That's not right, you should love who you love, right mom?" Seth asked his mother.

"Of course hunny." Sue automatically answered. Harry nodded and continued for his wife. "Falling in love is not something that can be avoided, you can't help who you fall in love with." Harry continued his wife's words.

Leah breathed a sigh of relief. She'd been too afraid to tell her.parenrs that she was bisexual, and now she knew that she could eventually do that without any types of backlash.

They fell in love that was so great and so passionate. They loved each other like the moon loves the stars.

Some of the more romantic people sighed as if that was their favorite thing to hear.

Josie and Rosalie blushed though. A bit embarrassed.

Their love was so infinite that even mother nature approved of them. The thing is, back in the 1930's people loving the same gender was seen as a crime.

Seth whimpered at this, he didn't like this and they weren't even that far into the show.

Rosalie was going to meet Josephine since they were going to run away together. Though she went to Vera's first to see her and her tiny family before she left.