Josephine woke up to faint whisperings in her ears. She's here is all she could make out. This small sentence confused Josephine though she didn't dwell on it for very long as she needed to pick out her first day of school outfit.

"You got a warning from Lady Fate?" Billy asked.

Josie shrugged, apparently she did.

For some reason she felt like she should wear white. Though she didn't know why, she trusted her gut to guide her and put on her white outfit. She had on a white T-shirt, white pair of jeans with a black belt and black cowgirl boots. She also put on a white cowgirl hat to complete the look and a black leather jacket. (I added to the outfit for fun)

Once she was done getting dressed she walked downstairs to see her father sipping a cup of coffee. She grabbed a flask and put some of her own coffee in it before she hugged her dad and was on her way to school.

People chuckled at the flask.

She saw her sister's truck right in front of her and followed it to the school. They passed the Welcome to Fork's High School home of the Spartans sign as they drove it.

Josephine parked her car close to her sister's and she saw people gawking at her baby. Her precious car was gorgeous and she knew it.

"Perfect for Rose." Caroline said with a smirk.

She got out of her car and she heard multiple heartbeats speed up as people looked at her. "She's hot." She heard someone say from across the parking lot with her enhanced hearing. "I'd totally tap that." Another said.

Josephine scoffed. She only had one lover and she'd never date anyone besides Rosalie anyways. Not when she knew Rosalie was waiting for her.

"Now that is commitment." Leah said with a snide remark and a side glance towards the traitorous ex-fiance and her cousin. Both who winced at the bitter tone Leah used.

She confidently walked up to the front office to ask for her schedule. "Hello dear, I'm Mrs. Cope, what can I do for you?" The lady at the front desk ask. "Hello, I'm Josephine Swan and I'm new here. I was wondering if I could have my schedule, locker information, and possibly a map?" Josephine asked.

"Of course you can. Here you are dear. Please have your teachers sign this and bring it back to me by the end of the day. I hope you have a wonderful day." Mrs. Cope said.

"Thank you. Have a great day." Josephine said as she walked out of administration and towards her locker. She heard her sister talking to a boy named Eric Yorkie as they walked past her locker and she chuckled as his heart rate sped up.

Looks like someone has a crush on you big sister, Josephine thought with amusement. When the bell rang Josephine was quick to walk towards history where she was met with a man who had blond curly hair with a look of pain across his beautiful features.

"Look, it's you Jaz." Alice squealed with a look of delight on her face.

Josephine sat down next to him and she could automatically tell that he wasn't human. His scent was overly sweet to her werewolf nose so that meant that he was a vampire. A cold one to be exact.

"Wait, you could tell?" Jasper asked. "Your scent is powerful, but overtop of it is a sweet smell that irritates the nose just a bit. Mostly from my wolf side. So I could tell easily enough." Was Josie's reply. Sam nodded backing her up. But the sweet smell was overbearing to him.

He smelt like leather, a dry summer breeze and maybe sandalwood. It was a down to Earth scent that made Josephine smile.

"Hello ma'am, I'm Jasper Hale." Jasper said trying to be polite. Jasper suddenly felt grief, longing, sadness, and hope from the girl sitting next to him when he said his last name.