Not an Update

Hello everyone, sorry for the long wait in updating my stories.

I have recently undergone another surgery for my left leg.

So I am recuperating from that, and I will be having to rest for a while. Especially whilst I heal.

So I have been having major brain storms about stories to write and since I have ADHD, I get side tracked a lot.

I will still be updating this book, do not worry about that.

But I also have another book I have been wanting to write, but am unsure if I should.

It would be a lot like this book, somewhat.

But I can't figure out if I wanted to use Alexander Calvert (or as most might know him, Jack Kline) or Katherine McNamara (better known as Clary Fairchild/or for the Arrow fans, Mia Smoak-Queen).

The concept is pretty simple for the book.

I will be creating a Nephilim/Angel OC character.

I will obviously be having Rosalie as the mate, cause I just find her character to be someone who needs all the love she can get, and I'm honestly quite tired of how all the guys in different fandoms have so many fanfictions based on them, but the females hardly have any.

Which is why I try and rectify this by chosing one female in every fandoms I write for, and giving them different love interests.

Though, sometimes I do throuples as well, just for fun.

The Nephilim/Angel will only be a few months old but still looking like a teenager, that way I can make it to where they still have trouble with the basic human interaction, and build up on it.

Plus, it will make my character more adorable.

Let me know if this is something that you'd want to read.

Though it doesn't mean I will post it.

I have 300+ works in my drafts and sometimes I only post stories that either get my attention and I want to write about them frequently, or I just.post randomly to see if it would get the attention of others.

Thanks for all the support.

New chapter will be coming eventually, you just got to work with me a bit.