6

Josephine looked around the Cullen household as they looked at her curiously.

"Oh, it's us!" Emmett said with a large and goofy smile on his face. Excited to see how well he gets on with Rosalie's mate.

"What are you?" Jasper asked as he heard her strange heartbeat.

"Well damn, you don't have to go straight to the tough questions uncle Jaz." JoJo said.

If Jasper could look embarrassed, he would've been.

There would've been a blush on his cheeks and everything.

Rosalie snarled as she saw the curious looks across her family's faces.

Rosalie looked down embarrassed. Oh gods, why did her inner beast have to be the extremely possessive type?

She hadn't seen her Josie in a long time and she didn't really want to share her with her family.

"That is actually pretty fair." Esme said gently.

Though she could tell her daughter wasn't seeing it that way, and looked as if she just wanted to sink into the floor right about now.

If they found out what Josie was they'd want to ask so many questions which will make Rosalie lose time with her Josie.

"This is pretty cute." Embry said with a small smile on his face.

Nik smiled at his boyfriend's voice.

He had missed his voice, though he knew this wasn't exactly his Embry just yet.

Sadly.

So she decided that she'd make sure that no one could ask her questions as she sped her lover up to her room long before anyone could realize what she was doing.

She closed her door with a sigh.

Josie giggled at the sight of her mate looking angry. She looked like an adorable kitten. Which made Josie smile all the more.

She remembered the times back when Rosalie and her had gone out walking the streets, masquerading as best friends instead of lovers and how all the guys would look at the two girls with lust.

Many of the women in the room shivered.

That sounded positively dreadful, then again, not much has changed from those times sadly.

Something that made the two want to gag.

"Reasonable response." Sue Clearwater stated.