4

Edward was standing by as he watched an obviously human Rosalie run towards the woods and into a clearing where another girl stood. He was shocked when the girl turned around and he saw Josephine Swan standing there. "Josie!" Rosalie squealed.

"Knowing, and seeing are two different things." Bella muttered looking at an identical version of her sister in an old style outfit from the thirties.

Rosalie had never been this happy to see someone, Edward was absolutely sure of that. "Rosie!" Josephine said as she brought Rosalie into a hug.

Que the aweing.

The two looked so happy to see one another, as if they hadn't seen each other in decades.

When the two pulled back Josephine's lips captured Rosalie's. The two kissed for awhile and Edward felt awkward watching it happen.

Everyone in the room turned away, to give the illusion of privacy, whilst Josie and Rose looked sheepish.

When the two pulled back their foreheads we're resting together as they struggled to breath. "Father and Royce King the III were talking again. They've finally agreed on a price Josie. I don't want to marry Royce. I love you not him." Rosalie said with tears in her eyes.

Josie winced at the mere mention of Royce King the III. He was the reason that they were both dead and she could never forgive him for what he did.

Josephine rubbed her back in comfort. "Hey, it's alright Rose. No one is going to respect you until you show them who you really are." Josephine said.

Rosalie sighed. "My father is a vile man and would hurt you or worse Jo. He'd kill you for loving me in a way only man should as he puts it." Rosalie said as she clung on to the love of her life.

People held their breaths. Was it really that bad back then?

Leah herself was bisexual and wouldn't want to live in the 1930's.

She didn't know what would happen if she fell in love back then.

"I would always find you even after death Rosalie. You're the love of my life. Nothing could keep us apart. Not even death. You complete me. My other half. My soulmate. In every tale of olden times it was said that humans were born with two heads, four arms and four legs. They were split in half by Zeus who thought that they were too powerful and would try to overthrow him as king of the gods. It was said that the two halves of one whole wouldn't feel complete until they found each other again. That was when soulmates we're born. You're my soulmate. The person I'm meant to spend eternity with. If I die or you die, I will always find you again if it was meant to be." Josephine said passionately.

"And I did." Josie said to Rosalie with a bright smile on her face.

Rosalie cuddled up to her mate and held her close. "You kept your promise." Rosalie said.

"I love you Jo." Rosalie said after awhile of processing what her lover said. "And I love you Ro." Josephine said.

Edward sat back looking at Rosalie with wide eyes as he stared between Josephine Swan and Rosalie Hale. "How is that possible?" Edward asked Rosalie. Everyone else at the table was completely confused.

"I keep forgetting that no one can see what I see." Edward muttered.

His siblings shook their heads at him.

"Will someone tell me what's going on?" Emmett asked impatiently.

Josephine stood up quickly as she put her tray in the trash walking outside. Rosalie stood up quickly running after the girl she knows is her mate.