Videos 2(short)

"Now we'll watch two more videos, one for the Cullen family, and one for the wolf pack. So have fun. Some of you may or may not be in these two videos, but we've made sure that everyone who isn't seen in the group videos are seen at least in an individual video." Nikki said as he grabbed the remote and got ready to play the two separate videos.

The Cullens: Cold Ones

The Cullen family got ready for their video of them together.

They wondered about the separate relationships they'd see during this.

Honestly, people were amazed with how close knit the group of vampires were.

For people who aren't at all related and had to lie their whole lives since they'd turned into vampires, they really came together like this real family that had known each other their whole lives.

Charlie had known the group for two years already and he'd never suspected anything out of the ordinary about the group.

It was a bit of a new concept that he was learning now.

Wolf Pack: Shifters

The future shifters leaned forward excitedly.

They wanted to see what their pack dynamic looked like on screen.

It must be pretty cool!

Obviously the pack was looking very close.

I mean they all grew up together, so of course they were close.

They were also all related in one way or another.

Though Billy couldn't really factor how Embry became a wolf.

His mom was from a whole other tribe. Maybe her affair with Joshua Uley had something to do with Embry's origins.

Charlie was still trying to grasp how people he'd known his whole life could turn into giant dogs of all things!

Like come on! Who thinks of this stuff?

Josie sighed, she honestly didn't care for the wolf pack much, she didn't feel any special connection to them besides with the Clearwater siblings, and that Embry boy for some odd reason

Rosalie rolled her eyes at the mutts on screen.

Great! She didn't want to see them.

But she endured, cause that's what she's always done.