Videos

"Now we'll start the videos in the order everyone was introduced by family. Here are some things you need to remember. Not everyone will have an individual video, but you will be in a video, very large life changing secrets will be revealed here today. Three large secrets will be coming out today. Others will join in on the movies as time goes on.

The first movie will only have those from the tribe, the Cullen's, Denali's and the Swan's. But when the third movie will see the Volturi clan, and then the fifth movie will have a bunch of new people in the room." People nodded.

The Cullens and the Denali covens were both worried about what they'd be seeing on the screen, and were now very worried about the Volturi coming up and watching their futures.

Josie was a bit worried about her family finding out about her huge supernatural secret.

Edward Cullen: Cold One

This had man raised eyebrows from the humans and the future members of the pack's jaws dropping.

Were their legends actually true?

And if so, did that mean some of them would become giant wolves sometimes into the future?

Some of them were excited for that possibility, whilst others were very nervous for it.

Only time would tell though.

Edward smirked, but frowned when he saw his rogue moments back in the twenties-thirties.

Meanwhile Bella's eyes were wide as she stared at this beautiful man in front of her.

She could tell why she fell for him.

Carlisle and the rest of the Cullen family look on with wide eyes at Edward trying to expose them, in freaking Italy of all places!

The Denali's were about to just bash his head in. What the fuck was he thinking?

What in the world caused him to do that.

What is going on?

Where were they at that time.

Cause surely they'd try and stop it.

Emmett Cullen: Cold One

People who didn't know that the Cullen family's secret just yet, but knew they were different, hoped that Emmett's video revealed more.

Meanwhile Emmett couldn't wait for his video.

Hopefully it was good.

Caroline smiled at her husband's childlike excitement. Glad to see that some things just never change.

The Cullen coven's eyes widened.

They were fighting against the Volturi?

What in the hell happened in the future that they'd actively fight against the kings and their coven's laws.

What could have happened did they break rules? Did the Volturi attack for no reason?

Was this about the children maybe?