Chapter 14 - Cute Yellow Sweater

Daniel

I feel small fingers combing through my hair. My ears picking up on small light breaths and a slightly faster heartbeat.

All of which are coming from my beautiful little mate. My mind is flooded with all the little sounds she's made over the last few days. Every little huff, whine, and moan. Especially the moans.

My cock hardens in an instant. I shift my hips, turning them more towards the couch cushion, trying to hide my raging erection.

I rub my cheek against my mate's stomach, inhaling her lavender and eucalyptus scent. The notes of floral calming my system but doing the opposite for my dick.

"I would like to try..." magnolias sweet voice whispers in the quiet. I dare not move my head as her fingers lightly tighten on my hair. Her nervousness obvious and adorable.

I've never been very shy when it comes to affection. But I feel my self accommodating her the more I get to know her.

She's already accepted so much of our love but pushing her with the full fledge power of my male magnetism probably isn't the best move. Yet.

"Try what Baby Girl?" Seth asks.

"Mating." All three of us tense. I can't see the others, but I can feel them. And there as surprised as me. Vex is already howling and running in circles. Ecstatic at the idea of being complete with our mate.

Magnolia continues, "I mean building up to it." Her voice less shaky than normal. Pride blooms in my chest. "I know I don't know much, but I know I feel... good. When you touch me." She takes a deep breath. Her fingers moving once again though my hair. "All of you"

I nuzzle higher so I'm lying on her chest, wrapping my arms around her waist. My elbow brushes Luther's hard on and I smirk to myself. Same brother, same.

"I'm gonna need you to be a little clearer Angel. You're getting me all too excited."

"Daniel." Luther warns. But Magnolia is quick to correct him.

"No, it's okay." She says, leaning down and placing a light kiss to the top of my head. My dick growing painful at how hard it is. "I'm not sure I'm ready... to have sex."

"And that's completely okay, Baby girl."

I lift my head, just high enough to see her nod in Seths direction.

"But..." She continues, "I would like to try."

I have to shove my face back down into her stomach to hide my face. The blush on my cheeks will embarrass me far more than the boner currently pressing painfully into the couch and not our mate.

"Can you give us an example sweetheart? Just so we're on the same page." Luther asks. I thank him over the bond. I can barely form coherent thoughts let alone ask the important questions. Ones that will ensure I don't let my instincts push Magnolia too far.

"I'm not really sure." Her voice almost completely calm. Like she feels fine having this conversation, while I'm a horny mess. "I kind of just want my body to tell me in the moment. Does that make sense?"

Both Seth and Luther tilt their heads, I look up and do the same. Our faces urging her to explain.

"Like, my mind isn't really my friend right now." She starts, "It made me believe Seth was mad at me..." she looks over her shoulder to the man himself. His gaze darkening and his lips forming a tight line, turning pale at the pressure. She bumps his cheek with her head, her smile warming his feature to do the same.