The Arraival

Ok!! I was just laying on my bed watching that crazy manwha about the beauty and the beast and feeling so frustrated about that female lead that I wish I could just slap her face !!!
How can she treat them like that? ???
Oh my beautiful kitty Winston, my noble and sensitive Harvey and Curtis with his big red flag, but so hot that I can't contain myself jejeje

  girl sometimes I think that I have some problems !!

In the end it was getting a little too late so I decided that tomorrow is another boring day in my one person world that I can use to criticize her but now I need to sleep.
Seriously my eyes feel so heavy that I can swear they are red.

Umm the bed is feeling so good right now...

wait !? What is that song, I can swear that my phone was on silent mode... is that the sound of a river !!!!
Where the fack am I ????

Breathe Just breathe a little bit, no panic attack allowed uffff

I open my eyes for the second time and I can't believe what I'm seeing!!! 

I'm in the fricking jungle, only wearing my underwear ready to feed the mosquitoes ?! those bloody monsters!! 

Did I transmigrate ? I mean I was on my bed last night reading that crazy manwha with those super hot guys, but the question is, am I in that world ??

Or if  I'm the crepiest person in the world for hopping to be there?? 

Sht  I'm sure I heard a fucking roar !!!
And there is a beast that I don't even now how to name because is the rarer thing ever !!!

God tell me that is not a facking green REX, because all I can feel is that death is in front of me without presentation or recommendation card !!! And I doubt I can't out run that bitch.

Why can't I encounter a pack of  wolfs like that idiot teenager ??
Am I gonna die?

And wen that bitch of monster start walking towards me
I just feel that I gonna pee on my pants

That was until I saw a flash of red snapping the head of that monster and throwing it at the woods!!!
What the hell was that ??
I think I prefer the green bitch, I mean it looks less scary now !!!

Oh no no no !!!!  why do I have blood all over my body !!!

Sh*t I'm gonna throw up
Yeah I'm throwing up and feeling sick and dizzy...
God don't let me die with out touching those hots bodies pretty please
And those were my last thoughts before blacking out

Umm it feels cool... so nice that It make me moan out loud
This hot weather is too much for me hum

Yeah that feels nice keep petting me... don't stop please, this the best dream ever, I can even feel that fantastic smell of testosterone of a male
I rise my hands reaching for that comfortable spot between my legs feeling intoxicated by the smell when I heard a groan, a masculine one !!!

O sh*t ... opening my eyes I saw the most beautiful and sexy hot man ever looking at me!!

And that's when it all comes back, the memories from the jungle, the green Rex and the red flash

"Ohhh baby did you rescue me ??"
He said yess and I realize I said it out loud
Jjjj so embarrassing 
get a hold of your self girl, you are making me feel ashamed'