Hiden threat

The crazy movement inside the hut lasted all the morning and of the afternoon. Bea fainted after being played by her two beastly mates. They feed her an emerald and cleaned all the traces from their intercourse.

After leaving their sleeping mate in a confortable position on the bed, Winston and Curtis went to work outside together.

While Winston was going to the hunting ground, Curtis was recollecting materials to finish the bathroom and to build a fence.

They wanted to build a big wall around their territory of one thousand square meters. That was not an easy task, not because the work but rather because it was difficult to gather all the materials they needed inside the city, but still he managed to get them.

When Winston came back, he brought not only a wild boar and the fresh fruits but also a bucket full of yellow sauce for Bea.

Curtis was the one responsable of coocking the wild boar while Winston was finishing building the bathroom to start working on the fence. They didn't need words to understand each other's intentions, it was a mutual understanding that made the difference between them.

Waking up and looking out of the window, I'm surprised it's still daylight.

Those beasts were ruthless but outstanding in their performance. I don't feel any pain in my lower parts, but I do feel tired.
I had to smile when I saw how thoughtful they were in taking care of me after our activities.

The smell of the food only made me hungrier. Dressing up with Curtis's snakeskin I walk downstairs to find that nobody is here. I didn't payed attention to this since I can hear the rustling sounds that came from outside.

The meal made by my lovely grumpy snake is getting better and better as the time goes.

"My loves, what are you doing." What in the world is that. Are they building a castle wall??? Why is it so big?

"We are building a fence little Bea, didn't you said you wanted one?"

"Do you like it little fox? This is going to keep you safe."

I was struggling to get the words out of my mouth, to say something to my mates and not let down or hurt the innocents faces they had in this moment.

"I... I like it, it looks sturdy and durable 'both of them smiled at my words' but why is it so big?"

"To protect you little Bea, we don't wish for anyone else trespassing to our territory."

"They will have to ask before getting in little one."

Shit, I was too stunned to answer. How could I believe that they were fine after what happened earlier.

That facking wall is almost four meters tall and they were just finishing right now, how did they did it in such short time.

Well at least they didn't build a 'fence' besides the river.

Wait... "guys, where is the gate?"

I had to close my eyes to breathe, did they made a wall to not let anyone enter or to keep me inside???

Winston was scratching the back of his head and Curtis just avoided my eyes.

Are they crazy???

In fact, I could have expected this from Curtis in the worse scenery, but Winston too? Or was it my fault?

"You two will be sleeping outside until I see a gate, and I won't talk to you until then. This is my home not a prison!"

How dare them to lock me up?!

"Little Bea, we can take you out whenever you want to."

"You don't need a gate little fox." If I keep her inside, she will be safe.

I turned around to look at them because I couldn't believe what I was listening.

"Winston are you serious about this? Do you two want me to feel trapped inside a place is supposed to be my home?" Did I trigger the overprotective side of this males?

Since they kept silent, I turned around and walked toward the house slamming the door after me. I need time to think before running my mouth saying something I'll regret later.

Laying on my bed hugging a fluffy fur, I tried to think of a solution. I understand that I almost died this morning, but this was not the answer. Was this how truly beast men were? But what I read about them was completely different, and my mates weren't like this.

I feel like a little bird in a beautiful cage, no matter how big your wings are you can't fly away. And the worst is that that was their intention.

Winston and Curtis pov

"Curtis we need to fix this. We went too far." I said as I realized what we have done.

"She will understand in time, in my legacy they did." I said screaming at him. She wasn't abducted and we didn't become mates forcefully, I didn't rape her. She will understand.

"Are you lying to yourself? I lost my mind with all that happened, but this is not what we are supposed to do to our mate! She was disappointed" I said with a sharp tone. I don't want her eyes looking at me like that ever again.

"And what do you prefer, a dead Bea?" I do not wish for the darkness to follow me everywhere because of her absence. I cannot lose her. She is my little sunshine.

"She is too young, a female cube if you compare her age with ours, and she won't understand. Do you want for her to see us in the same way she did with that spider. I'm going to build the gate."

I won't argue with him anymore. I just hope he still has some sanity in him.

End of the conversation 😤

I did not answer but did not stop him either. Walking inside the bedroom I saw my sleeping mate with her back facing me. Getting closer to her I was regretting not doing that stupid gate. Her face was full of traces of tears and her beautiful eyes were swollen. What have I done? I was selfish. Will she smile me again or look at me with regret and fear?

Winston was working on the gate disturbed by the memories of his mate and the turn of the events. How could he behave like that, it wasn't like him at all. He was acting like a feral do. It was as if his emotions were being manipulated, magnifying what he was already feeling deep down.
Shit! He needs to talk to Curtis.