Punishment

Whit everyone gone, I was hoping for everything to go back normal, but I knew it wouldn't be that simple.

Curtis was restless asking me if I was hurting anywhere and Winston wasn't doing better. It didn't matter how much I said that I was fine, the checked every single part of my body to be sure I wasn't hiding even the tiniest scratch.

"I'm glad you two are ok." They hugged me but I felt something off and couldn't help but ask. "What is it?"

"You knew that it was dangerous for you to go out alone." Why would she do that knowing everything that happened before.

"Curtis I wasn't expecting to meet that psychopath so close to our home." I thought it was fine if I didn't go out of our territory. I guess I was wrong, what a way to start our day.

"Little Bea, we told you that you had to be careful knowing that that feral is in the city. You placed yourself in a dangerous situation with that male."

She felt helpless upon hearing Winston's words. He was right, they warned her about it.

"And you sneaked out the house without even waking us. Do you know how worried we were when we woke up because of your emotions of panic?" Curtis didn't want to think of what could have happened if they hadn't been there in time.

"I'm sorry? I I. . . " I don't know what to say.

"We are not angry at you Bea. You don't need to be sorry. Curtis and I were really worried this time. If you want to go out, we can take you anywhere you want." It was so frustrating seeing her in that spider's arms and not being capable of doing anything to free her.

"He is right my little fox. You don't have to hide from us to leave the hut."

It was irresponsable of me to sneak out. I knew that they were living in the city already and didn't took it seriously because that male was mated now. It wasn't worth it to risk my well being and my mate's sanity. I'm so stupid, I have to remember that this is not the place where I grew up.

"I won't do it again, I promise." I said resting my head in my mate's arms.

"Winston, do you think we will get in trouble with the kings for this?" Although Wilbard comforted me, he didn't say much about it.

"Don't worry about that. He trespassed our territory, and we already have a feral in our family. They knew what the rules were."

"Maybe that spider survived this but he will remember us for the rest of his miserable life."

Curtis had a wicked smile mixed with bloodlust and Winston with his stoic demeanor nodded affirmatively at his words which left me a little taken back.

"What did you do?"  Was it worse than being dead?

"You will find out soon little one. Now we need to concentrate in something more meaningful and important."

"I agree with you."

I don't know why but I don't like the look they are giving me.

MATURE CONTENT +18

"Please, please stop I can't do it anymore."

I don't care if I have to beg for a thousand times but all I want is to cum and they won't let me.

Bea was laying on her back with her hands holding her thighs surrounded by her to mates.

Winston didn't hold back after hearing her sobbing voice. He was surprised to know that he had the desire to dominate his little mate and make her beg under him. "Just like that little Bea, how can you take both of us if you can handle me alone?"

"I won't do it again, I promise. 'She spread her legs wider.' Let me cum, Darling please! Don't stop this time, ok?"

"Shhhh little fox, you have to learn. Open your mouth and stick your tongue out, I want to fack your little throat." Curtis was stroking himself at the sight of his mate and Winston wild sex.

A hard slap on her ass made her react at Curtis orders. "Take him Bea, let me see how you use your pretty mouth."

Winston was routhlessly moving inside and out of her wet tight hole when he suddenly stopped not letting her to reach her climax for the fourth time.

Bea will cry out if she could. But her mouth and throat were full of one of Curtis members and he was throat facking her too fast.

"Have you leaned your lesson baby girl, tell me and he will make you cum." He was enjoying her wet mouth and the tightness of her throat. Taking one of her hands to stroke his other big shaft, in fact they were taking pleasure in punishing her. So much that he wanted her to misbehave a few more times in the future.

Winston was not idle either, his was sucking and biting her soft big plump boobs while driving deeper and harder with his lower body, hitting on her g spot repeatedly.

With such intense pleasure Bea couldn't resist herself reaching an intense climax that made her cum squirting all over Winston, almost fainting in the process. Her mind was drowsy and her body shaking violently drowning in stasis.

Seen her eyes rolling back, Curtis took his shaft out her mouth with a lustful expression. He was unable to hold back any longer and wanted to enter her little horny hole.

"Don't rush to rest baby girl, this is just the beginning."

"What..."

"Winston hasn't been inside your little asshole. You can't make preferential treatment baby girl."

They are insane...

But she didn't have time to react before registering what was happening, she was straddling on Curtis's lap with Winston fingers on her tiny little hole. The mixture of excitement, frustration and fear was evident in her eyes.

"Guys, I can't. Wait, please you have to uhh shit!"

With the constants ministration of her two mates she lost herself in the Pleasant torture. When her moans were silenced by Curtis lips, she gave up any attempt of struggle to resist them. She was going to enjoy with all her might.

Hi guys, I'm sorry if I wasn't good at writing the +18
but I was really trying hard 🙈😞

Hope you liked this chapter.

I'm working in the next one 🤧