Planing

« Little one, we are at two days travel to the nearest village. Do you want to go ? » I can always take her if she wants to.

« What is the name of the Village? I'd like to go there and visit the city also. »

I want to see if the ape king is how Bai mentioned him to be. Maybe I can get some benefits if I work with him and share some of my knowledge and ideas.

One thing is for sure, I don't want to be his enemy.

« Camel Hum Village is the name. Do you want to live in the city ? »

Should I put some salt in this thing?¿

«I've never been inside the city, but I heard it's the safest place for families to live. We will have fewer things to worry about.
What is your opinion? »

« I've never enter the city either because of my status as a feral, but now that I have a mate, I don't think it would be a problem. »

«Take this » I say proudly

He threw a pouch at me, a heavy one. It landed at my feet. But I can guess what's inside!!

« So my Daddy is giving me his fortune?? »

I laugh seeing her marvelous eyes « Yeah, all ours crystals are in your hands little fox »

Should I hold this thing further from the flame ?¿🤔     

Curtis wink at her and Bea timidly cover her face with her hair

Checking her new acquire fortune !

« Ohhhh for the beast god Curtis, how many giant lizards did you kill??? »
I surprised they haven't go extinct !

« Hahah I killed enough for you to enjoy and play as you wish little fox »
if she wish for more, I would get her more.

Getting out of my chock, I emptied the pouch on the bed and start counting and classifying the crystals by color in different pouches that Curtis had in a corner.

I've been counting for 15 minutes!!

We have 65 emeralds
( we all know that this one can make you young, extend your live, help you heal and help the transition of leveling up )

103 colorless crystals
( I don't remember well but we'll use this ones for energy recovery )

12 blue crystals
( strength recovery, because I say so )

and finally 5 red ones
( life or death situations, if you don't have emeralds because I want to 😌)

Little information

( the red crystals and emeralds can only be found by hunting colossals )

  « Love we are rich !! I think we will live a really good life in the city. »

« As you wish little one. Now come and eat, the fish is ready. I hope it's to your liking. »

I walked towards him and sat on his lap

« Everything you do is to my liking love 💕. Can you feed me ? » I love to be spoil by him

« How can I ever refuse to those shiny eyes? Come, open your mouth little one. » my little sun shine

. . .

Chewing and laughing sounds are heard inside the cave with the delight of the little female. While the big scary feral hide the burned fishes from her sight.

He didn't know how to roast them in the first place, and they burn faster than the meat!! But he will never admit it, it was those fishes fault for not having the best quality 😤
He will find a better river with better fishes !

He has to check the perimeter once his mate falls into a deep sleep.

Observing as she struggles to find a better between his arms and lap

Caressing her short middle length hair and lower back. Lulling Bea, into the dream land with his ministrations.

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

I wake up searching for my red snake 🐍. Where is he ?

I head towards the cave's entrance to see if he near by, when the faint smell of blood hits me.

I placed my hand on the mate mark to feel if he is hurt. But all I sense is his relaxed state, it seems he went hunting.

« Why do I worry so much ! He is strong after all. » lowing my voice I murmur

I take a some furs and head to river for my morning bath. I know that always makes me feel better.

I take a strip of Curtis snake skin, so I can try to tie my hair.

Nodding to myself In affirmation, I use my claws to cut a small part.

Yeah this will do the work!!

. . .

I found Bea ready to bath wearing my snake skin on her hair in a messy bun, she looks cute

« Bea ! »

« Curtis, I don't know why are you smiling so much when you left your mate to wake up alone in the solitude of the morning. »

« Bea ! . . . It wasn't my intention . . . I . . . I I had to make sure you were save in this place. I thought . . . I went to hunt so that we could leave if you want without worrying about me having to leave your side to hunt »

« Love stop blabbering, I was just joking. I don't want you to go hungry because of me. It'll make me feel awful is that ever happens »

He is looking for confirmation, wasn't my words convincing enough ?

I place my arms around his waist hugging him to make him feel the warmth of my skin.

shit why am I so short ?? I had to separate a little to be able to see his face

« It's just that all I wish to see when I wake up is the beautiful face of my mate, and his lovely ruby eyes. We can always make time during the day so you can go and hunt. »

. . .

🐾

🦊

Hi guys, I'm happy to see that you're enjoying my story

🥰🥰🥰

Please don't be silent readers 💕 and post some comments

💕 and remember to vote 🐾

🙏