My hubby is just playing

"Do you not how to control your male?
He offended me in front of my male and you said nothing 'I said with soft but powerful loud voice,'
Now that my male defends me against your male reckless words,
you started crying and leading everyone in the village against him.

Is this how a female acts when she doesn't get what she wants? Or just you ?"

"I didn't !
He was the one that came here.
I just wanted him to apologize to Parker for hurting him this morning."

Bai was startled by the female fox.

She was displeased
with Bea's beauty.
Her objective was the red head male because of his strength, but Parker ruined her plans.

"He came to pay the healer that helped me.
And he needs to apologize to nobody.
It was your male that started all."

Bea said in a very confident voice.
But in fact she was just guessing. She was picking up words from the whispering crowd.
And what she heard Curtis say before.

But what was this bitch talking about?
She couldn't believe that she lost the opportunity to see her hubby in action!!
So unfair tsk.

Anyway Bea interrupted Bai Qing Qing when she was about to talk again.
She didn't like
this white lotus at all.
And her stupid mouth was too dangerous.

"The males have the responsibility of protecting their mates. As a female you should be aware. 'I could see the females around me nodding at my words.'
And I know my male well enough to say that your male imprudence
was what caused this argument.
And yours. . . obviously"

She is annoying and imprudent just like Parker!

Shit I can't believe that my first argument in this place
Is not with Eudora as I expected.
She even took my side affirming my words by threatenings the males around with her eyes.
Well, I'm not sure but she has face of Eudora.

"How can you be so sure when you weren't here?"
When I saw the voice's owner, I felt a little hurt.
But it lasted less than a second.

"Healer! . . .
'Why did he look at me so surprised'
My mate is a beast man of few words. If he was the one that started this,'I pause dramatically to continue with a cheeky smile.'
you all, would've been dead by this moment."

When Bea's voice landed. All of the presents were looking at her with indignation.
But they knew that she was right.
Her feral mate was strong enough to kill even the strongest male among them.

Bai Qing Qing was looking in Bea's direction with eyes full of angry tears and jealousy.
Struggling to keep her pitiful act.

Harvey was holding Qing Qing shoulders, still wondering how can he be so dense to think that Bea was ugly.
He wasn't able to compare Bea and
Qing Qing's beauty at all.