Getting to know the real you

After finishing the dangerous talk, Curtis went to clean the prey by the river. Because of my growling belly we were interrupted. It was so embarrassing, we were in the middle of something important, but he said that my health is the priority and we can continue later.

Of course that I had follow him 😌 after all I only saw this kind of things on videos.
But he was doing it so fast that I couldn't learn what to do first.

  "Curtis you didn't teach me how to clean the prey, I really was expecting to be able to learn how to clean my own meal. I may need it in the future. You'll never know."

"Bea, my little fox ! You really don't need to do that dirty work. Females don't have to do things like that and I honestly hope you can lean on me more." 'although she didn't say it but I know that my cave is not the best for females since it's in the middle of nowhere, we don't even have healers in case of need. It's just that I didn't thought I would be able to find a female willing to acepte me in this life.'

" ...  Curtis I'm sorry, I'm do not know many things that normal females do. I'm use to rely on myself since my mother passed away. I don't know who was or is my father. But it's really nice to have someone who is concern about me. Thank you."

" I'm ssorry to hear that Bea. Would you tell me more about it. 'she looks rare, lost in thoughts. Was she by herself all of those seasons?'

" I will tell you about it my love, just not today
I'm not ready, no right now"

"umm would you like to see my beast form, I would love to see yours my little fox, will you show it to me ?" I said trying to distract her and taking that sad look away from her beautiful face.'

" What !!!"
'that does mean what I think?'

'I got a little startled by her scream "Beatriz you don't have to show me if you don't want to. You don't have to feel uncomfortable."  maybe she just doesn't like my beast form or is scare of it like the other females I met. I haven't dared to show my beast form in her presence. Although she seemed curious of my tail, that's why I couldn't help to feel hopeful.
I should have talk about other stuff to distract her'

"Curtis my love what are you talking about?" He looks confuse, maybe his thoughts were running wild. "love do you mean that I have a fox form ? Are you saying that I can shift ?"

"Bea do you mean that you had never shift ? Did't your father beast or mother beast show you how to do it ?" Now this really catch my attention, whole females love their beast form and are always proud of it "

'well now he looks sad and angry ? but what can I say about this? All of this is confusing because I thought that females weren't supposed to shift or have a beast form at all, I'm still wondering is this is the Curtis that I saw in the story'

  "Curtis I was a shelter female, I didn't even knew that I could shift and don't think that my mother was able to. But I hope you can teach me how. Would you mind ?"

" humm " he is looking at me in a way I can't describe, is he sad ? "I'll show you how to do it tomorrow, it's getting late. Don't worry I know that you are the most beautiful female fox"
I'll have to give her some emeralds to ensure she gets to shift without harm since females first shift is at the age of 16 seasons old, I have to ask about her age, I have to feed her one emerald for each season but I'm not sure it's going to work.'

"Well I look forward to seeing your beast form tomorrow too ! I'm sure you are beautiful Curtis, I love the way the scales on your tail shine with the sun" oh god he's blushing !! Who would have known he was like this ?

She is looking at me with the biggest smile since I found her in the woods. I just hope for her to able to shift, I don't want to see her sad or disappointed. Was she abducted as a cub with her mother ? That's the only way for a whole female not to be able to shift that I can think about.

"Curtis come Look at what I found !!"

"Well you look pretty excited about the stone fruit, but it doesn't taste well, most females ignore it"

"How come ??? It's delicious specially with meat. We can make a soup or jus roast it"

  "I never heard of it, and there is no mention about it in my ancestors legacy"

"that's because they didn't know of my mother"

"Well maybe it's because of that" she seemed proud at the mention of her mother. I wish I had met her.

  " ohh love you have to taste this !! I'm sure you'll find it delicious trust me.
Come let me help you, say ah and open your mouth" jj I found salt inside of a pouch and use it to season the meat. Sh*t I never knew that salt was such an important bitch.

" hiss 🐍 My little fox iss truly incredible!! It tastess so much better.
Little one, you never told me your age."

" that's easy, I'm 18 ye...um raining seasons. But love you never ask me of it. Now I'm the one that is curious of your age" I said with a wink, trying to not let my nerves get in the way with my hottie

"I'm 45 light raining seasons my little fox" well now I know how many emerald I have to feed her.

He was so worried that he lost the look of astonishment that cross her face

'Oh my God ! Can I call you Daddy and be your babe girl ?
I have the biggest smirk on my face. And that feeling of expectation growing bigger every single second'

Hisss" what was she thinking to make her that excited ? I can smell a faint scent of arousal ?
This won't do.

" bea I can smell your arousal, and it's making it hard form me, too hard my little fox. Didn't you said you wanted to go sslow ?"
  hisss ...

she doesn't look sure and I don't want her to regret it, she said she wants a deeper bound between us, something never experience by my ancestors and I. What if I rush and then the next male create a deeper bond.