Sweet words

Winston was really happy to be able to attend such a kind female.
Since Curtis accepted him, his hopes were starting to grow and his dreams seemed closer to being fulfilled.

"You don't have to be grateful to me Bea. No male should intentionally hurt a female in any way."

"I'm still grateful that you came to our aid.
Without your assistance we would have been in big danger."

He just nodded his head accepting her words.
He noticed that her behavior was different from other females when he saw the interaction between Bea and Curtis.
She was never demanding or unreasonable.

Seen him in a daze, Bea carried on with her plans of getting Winston before Bai could get in her way.
She wanted to cherish him.
But she needed the confident Winston. No the one full of insecurities sitting there.

" Winston 'I called his name to get his attention pausing for a moment'
I'm guessing that Curtis didn't have the time to tell you that I was looking for certain male who lives in Beats City.
I told him the only information I had of this male. "

Winston felt disappointed.  Seen that her attention was being taken away by other male.

But he understood that he wasn't appealing to any female from the moment his face turned scarred. It was good enough that Bea was even considering him.

"As I told Curtis previously I'm very interested in this male. And wish to take him as my second mate. "

Winston lower his head in despair.
This painful truth was dragging him back to reality.
He wasn't going to be her second mate, and could only hide his egoistic desires.

"Bea !
Do you wish for me to help you find that male ?
I was born in Beast City, if you describe him, it would be easy for me to locate the male you want. "

Bea was fully aware of how her words affected him.
But as Rosa said 'Only when you lose your hopes will you gain the strength to climb higher.'

"He is a tetra marked beast male, very strong and intelligent.
I have never seen someone as deserving of respect, love and affection as him.
'He's eyes are killing me but this was necessary for Winston to get confident and leave his fears in the past'
The only problem it's that he is not aware of his worth. "

Winston was very envious of that male.
So lost in his own thoughts that didn't realize that there is no other tetra marked male in beast city.

"I love his expressive gray eyes and the way his muscles flex as he walks.
'I could see how realization was hitting him as I talk'
The power that exudes
with his presence. Making everyone aware of who is standing there."

Bea paused
closing the distance between them.

And when she got brave enough, she used her tail to hold Winston's wrist in a gentle grip.
She lifted her hand towards his cheek giving gentle caresses.
Finding her tiger's eyes brighting like diamonds.