Daring female fox

Third person POV

The arrival of the female at the city distuberd my plans.
That feral was more intelligent than I thought him to be.

I've been working in a new recipe that really worked. But the medicine herbs
that I need to work with are too rare.

When I lost the trace of the female at the river,
I knew that my plan failed.

I need to find out how they were able to scape before I got to that valley.

It could be a mistake that I made, or that someone was messing up with my medicine pouch.

And that TRAITOROUS  spider betrayed me, just because it was easier to abduct the other female!

I'll make him pay for all the red crystals that I had to use in his useless life.

I should have
let him dying by the same lake that I met him.

I need to take a new approach and gather more information about the female fox and her mates.

She is going to be useful for my plans against Allan.

End of third P POV 🤞

We were looking for another place to stay, walking around the city with me sitting on Winston's shoulders looking like a child and Curtis sliding by our side.

Although I didn't saw many females.
There were so many beast men in this place, it was really impressive.

But none of them dare to come closer, I found myself pouting, it seems that my males are too scary or too strong.

Hearing a little chuckle at my side I knew that I was discovered.

But how can you blame me for this? It's like dying of thirst in the middle of a sea full of temptations.

"Dear, I don't think that I liked any of those houses from before. What if we try in the outskirts of the city.
I do not like crowded places anyway and you guys are the same. We should find a place with a big area around for Curtis sunbath. 'I know that my lazy Snake love sunbathing and do nothing'
And we need an extra room big enough for you to work in your creations."

Winston is a builder after all. And I'm sure he is amazing.

Curtis looked at me smiling while Winston caresses my legs that were resting on his chest.

I don't really think that I'm doing something incredible. It should be normal for them to have their own space to relax and be comfortable.

"Little Bea, I think that you may like a hu.. um house that I own, it's in the tiger's clan territory right in the outskirts.
I made it myself planning to give it as a gift to my future mate."

I could tell how nervous he was about this.
Even Curtis noticed.
To reassure may male, I started playing with his platinum white hair "Dear you should have told me that from the beginning. I would love and appreciate everything you do, no matter what it is."