CHAPTER THREE

Katsuki

Last night was weird and I mean really fucking weird. I mean when I saw Izuku there in the dance studio it was a shock. With how he looked in Music History all pastel and cute- no, fucking ugly, I hadn't expected him to dance. Not at all hip hop.

And then at the fucking restaurant I was forced to go by Camie. It was her birthday and since we are I guess going out, mostly just fucking, she wanted me to take her on a date.

Izuku really gets on my nerves and even dares to embarrass me again in front of her. It's not like I need to impress her but thinking I look younger than 18 made my teeth clench. Fucking idiot knows I'm older.

Apparently he knew my name before I learned his in class. I guess that's also why I stepped in, he's not a stranger. Even if he's a fucking loser, no one should be able to lay their hands on anyone without permission and it sure as hell didn't look like Izuku wanted to be yanked by his hair and be called a whore. I don't regret punching him.

Camie isn't the worst and how she immediately felt scared for Izuku when she saw him get treated like that shows it. I just don't want a relationship with her. It sounds like I'm an asshole. Maybe I am, but I just don't like her like that. She knows it and this is our agreement.

I woke up with a headache, maybe I used too much energy on that dickhead yesterday, whatever. As I walk to class, Music Composition, I see a familiar poof of green hair leaning against a wall.

He's kissing. No, full on making out with some red- white haired boy. A boy. He's kissing a boy, a guy, a male. What the fuck. With the way he was kinda flirting with Camie yesterday I thought for sure he was straight. I mean maybe the pastel clothes or key chains beg to differ, but I don't care. I don't know why I suddenly feel my hands getting sweaty or why I can't look away from him.

The other boy has a hand on Izuku's hip and the other hand behind his neck. Don't touch his hair, I think. He's hurt there. Wait what the fuck. Shut up. Shut up. You don't care for him, he's an annoying stupid loser.

Izuku has his arms thrown around the half n half's neck and pulls him so close as if he needs the other to breathe. When they part, both their cheeks are pink and Izuku bites his lip shyly. "See you soon." He kisses the other's cheek before walking away. The red- and white haired boy suddenly looks my way and we lock eyes. It's almost as if I can feel his cockiness and I shoot him the middle finger before walking into class.

I sit next to my friends and they look at me with a questioning look, I guess they can see my flushed face. "Were you with Camie before entering class?" Kaminari wiggles his eyebrows, grinning widely. "What! No, shut the fuck up." I snap back and crack my knuckles. My hand isn't even sore. "If you say so"

The next lesson is Music History and as I enter with my friends, I look around the giant classroom. Izuku is already sitting there with the brown haired girl. There are multiple seats open in front of him and I pray with my heart that Kirishima doesn't choose to sit there as he is in front. Well fuck me and before we know it I'm sitting right in front of him. I don't think he noticed me and I tune into his conversation with the girl, he's whisper-shouting and it makes me want to laugh. Stupid loser.

"What!"

"Shh! Be quiet!"

"Okay, okay...But what do you mean! Are you for real! He just-"

"Yes! I-I just saw him come out of his dorm at the same time as me and he just looked nervous the entire time we walked together."

"And? Omg tell me now!"