CHAPTER TWELVE

Katsuki

The man had contacted Izuku again but this time through a text.

I kept Izuku's phone by me since the accident and told him it was so he didn't have any distractions or form of further stress so he could rest. Secretly I was hoping he'd reach out. If he knew where Izuku worked, where he went to school and his sexuality, then he must have a back up plan if Izuku didn't listen to his threat and with that I mean he'll have his phone number.

And well of course I'm right, have you met me?

It took a single day before he texted Izuku. In the message was a picture of his childhood home, where his mother still lives

Unknown: If you don't quit in three days, I'll  come for your precious mother.

This man thinks he's everything huh, thinks he has the right in playing God and even going so far as threatening Izuku's innocent mother. He really should have done more research before daring to even touch him.

I'm not scared to fight, I like it even. You could say I'm extremely good with my fists, I'm built well, smart, strong and determined. You really think I'm not able to trace you when you're so stupid to text him, not even on a breaker phone, but on your personal one? Fucking pathetic.

It didn't take long before I had a name and well the picture fits with Izuku's description. He's a scrawny mother fucker with brown eyes.

Got ya.

You're going to regret laying eyes on who's mine.

It takes a bit of questioning around before I find out where he lives.

People are really too trusting with personal information.

All I had to do was go to where he works, tell his coworkers I was a friend of his from elementary school and in town, so I thought about visiting him. I only had forgotten where he lived and with pen and paper they searched for his address and wrote it down with a smile.

There should be a policy for this sort of thing, but when you edit younger you with a young look a like him, they are fast to believe you.

With my sleeves rolled up, cap up and a dark glint in my eyes, I knock on the door. He should be home right now.

The door opens and there he is, Yo Shindo. He went to college with Izuku, the one he left because he felt ashamed to just breathe.

Shindo's a dancer too and wishes on the downfall of my Izuku.

He's homophobic and bullied Izuku constantly because he ended on top at every audition. Izuku has always been better than him and he's too much of a pussy to own up to that. He transferred to our college to make Izuku's life a living hell to prove that he is the better one and that Izuku's still worthless.

I mean beating someone up because you're not even close to being as good as them is some next level pettiness. Has this man nothing better to do in life? How fucking sad. Guess he brought this onto himself.

"Can I help you?" He asked, confused.

I slowly crack my neck and laugh. Him. He really thinks he's better? What a fucking joke.

"No, but I will help you." I punch him in the face, a cracking noise being heard. He stumbles back and I shut the door behind me.

"What the fuck!" He screams, blood running from his broken nose. I grab him by his collar and throw him on the ground, getting on top of him. "You messed with the wrong person." I glare and smash his face over and over again, my rings adding to the hits. "Fuck! Why!" He cries in between. "Come on, you fucking dick. At least try to resist more." And he does, he kicks me in the stomach with a knee. It does absolutely nothing.

I laugh loud. "You are fucking weak, pathetic and disgusting." I grab his leg and twist hard.

Crack.

He screams in horror, his leg bending in an angle it isn't supposed to be. He's sobbing, blood spilling. "Stop! Stop, please! Sorry!" Finally.

My hands move to his throat and I squeeze. "You didn't listen to Izuku when he cried out to you, so why should I?" And realization hits him.

"Y-you are doing this for him? For that bitch?!"

"Call him that name again, I fucking dare you." He opens his mouth, tongue ready to spill the word and I punch him in the teeth, multiple breaking off, leaving a bloody mess. Taking his phone out of his pocket and smashing it.

"Here's what you're going to do. You are going to leave, you're out here by midnight. If anyone asks, you fell off of a stone staircase and you are never ever getting close to my Izuku ever again. If you dare to contact him or even say his name or mine to ANYONE, I will actually fucking murder you and I wouldn't even think twice about it. You say anything to the police, they won't help you. I have people everywhere who would do anything for me, so don't you dare even try it. You got that you fucking piece of shit?!" He nods with terror in his eyes.

"Fucking say it!"

"Yes!" He spits out blood and I let go of him, standing up.

"Good. I know where to find you Yo Shindo. Stand up and pack your shit. Clean up this fucking mess you made. Listen to what I said or I'll make sure to destroy you and every single fucking thing that you love." I shake the blood off of my hands and spit on him.

I leave with great satisfaction and with the trackers I punched into his clothes and mouth, I see him leave in no time.

I drove back to the dorms after taking a quick shower at my parents house. We're all like this. I had to learn it from someone. We protect the ones we love with no hesitation. They don't question the blood stained clothing and send me back with a hot cooked meal and clean clothes.

I'm planning to buy or rent an apartment so I won't have to stay in these stupid dorms anymore or stay at the family house during vacations.

I delete and block Yo Shindo's number off of Izuku's phone, but save it in mine.

I enter my room and he's dozing off in my bed. I wish I could tell him about everything, including all I feel for him but his dedication of love for me scares me. Something in me tells me he deserves better, but I also want him just for me. All I know is that we're each other's. I don't feel the need to fuck as a pent out frustration anymore. I just want him and everything he's willing to give me.

I think he's asleep, so I take the food out on plates in the small kitchen.

"You were out long." He yawns with annoyance in his voice. "I know, just visiting my parents. You want any dinner?"

He hums and walks up behind me. His arms wrap around my waist and he leans into me. My heart speeds up. "If you do that, we won't be able to eat dumbass." I laugh and he lets go though I ache for more of his warmth.

We sit in front of each other on the bed, plates in laps. I don't even have a table, fucking tiny as dorms.

"Can I have my phone back? I'm well rested enough." His cheeks are full of food.

"Of course, I forgot. And fucking swallow Deku." He rolls his eyes and I hand him his phone.

"Does it still hurt?" I ask after a while. The bruises are dark, but the swelling is gone. "Not really, it just looks really ugly.." He doesn't meet my gaze.

"No it doesn't."

"You're just saying that."

"I'm not. You're still beautiful to me." The sudden confession takes him by surprise and he blushes.

"Ah, thank you."

He stares at his plate before his eyes shift to my hands.

"What happened?" He places his on mine, pointing out the broken skinned, bruised knuckles.

"Just got frustrated and punched a wall at practice this morning."

"How didn't I realize them before?"

I shrug and talk it off, if only he knew.

By the time we're under the covers, I whisper, thinking he's asleep.

"Don't worry, he's not a problem anymore."