CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Izuku

We finally got our grades back from the festival and I got an A+. I shot through the roof when I heard! Yes I worked extremely hard for it, but there's always this voice in my head telling me I did horrible and failed.

Kacchan got an A++ for his performance. They grade your whole performance with everyone else and then grade you individually and make a grade out of those two. We were both the best out of our teams and I couldn't be happier.

All my injuries have healed and I'm back in class with Ochako. We have one week left before summer break and these lessons are really pointless, a lot of students skip them.

Ochako can't shut up about Katsuki and I, mostly because I tell her almost everything that happens between us. It's my first time talking with someone for more than three months without being in a relationship. We kiss a lot, he takes me out on dates, we sleep over but haven't gone any further. I really want to be in a relationship with him, but he says we should take our time since he wants to prove he's loyal and patient. I guess he's right..

Ochako is also in a situationship right now with the girl from the party, Jirou. They are so cute together.

Sometimes I think about the accident. I haven't dropped out, but nothing happened. He hasn't contacted me and Katsuki assures me he never will though I have no clue how he knows that. I do know that Kacchan will always be there for me since he decided on walking me to and from work every single time. Is it a bit annoying, yes, is it also really sweet, yes.

He's touchy, always with an arm around me, a hand on my lower back, thigh, wherever, whenever and it makes me feel tense. He's extremely attractive and it feels surreal to have him want me as much as I want him.

We're all in Music History, with him on my left and Ochako on my right.

"I swear to god if he doesn't let us leave early, I'm going." Katsuki groans, rolling his sleeves up. Shit, shit, shit.

"You with me?" He asks, his hand suddenly on my thigh and stroking gentle circles.

"What?"

"I asked if you and your friend wanted to hang out with us after class. We're going to the beach." My gaze follows his tattooed arm up to his intimidating, red eyes.

"Sure! And I have a name you know." Ochako giggles when I stumble on my words. He raises his eyebrow and smirks.

"Meet you there or are you too busy drooling over me?" I gasp at him and smack his shoulder.

"Oh shut up. Don't get ahead of yourself. We'll meet you there at six and bring food!" I cross my arms and turn sideways to look at Ochako, ignoring him. "So bossy." He whispers in my ear and I shiver.

"I don't know what to do!" I whine, pacing around in her dorm, sunglasses on my face, our bags already packed.

"Okay, calm down dear. What's your pretty head worrying about?" She laughs and pulls me to sit on her bed. "He's just so hot and so annoying and teases me all the time! I can't take it any more!"

"So you're having a mental breakdown because you want to get laid?"

"Oh my gosh, don't just say that!!"

"No need to be shy, Izuku, this is an open space." She smirks.

"It's almost the same as Todoroki, but then so different! With Todoroki I just wanted to lose my virginity but with Kacchan I just want him on and in me all the time... Talking about this with you is so embarrassing" I whine and she shoots out laughing.