CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Warning This Chapter Contains Sexual Content!

Izuku

I follow him into his dorm and carefully shut the door behind me.

Before I can say anything he presses me against the door.

"Izuku, baby, did you have fun?" He's sarcastic.

"W-what?"

"Did you love doing that? Hm? Letting another man touch you where only my hands are allowed?" I flush red and he slams his fist next to my head on the door. He doesn't scare me.

"Well say something! Let's see you defend yourself now, huh!"

"Maybe I did, maybe I did like it! What's wrong with that? It's not like we're officially dating or anything." I roll my eyes and well he doesn't like that.

"You're wrong to think so. You are mine to touch, to love, to do anything to and you let an old pervert touch you?!"

"Am I though? Am I yours? You don't even want me enough to love me-" I spit out and he kisses me rough. I melt into it, my hands want to wrap around his neck but he shoves them off of him.

He takes all control. Feisty.

"You have no fucking idea how much I want you. You want to be official, fine, done, but for you to even think you're anything but mine to love is fucking wrong. Baby you anger me. You make me so fucking crazy and I keep holding back, scared of what I'll do to you and then you do this! Do you want me to be like this? All possessive and mean, well there you have it, Izuku. I'm fucking insane!" He growls and steps away. My heart is beating out of my chest and all I can think about is how I want him on top of me. I like him in every way, shape, or form. I think I'm the crazy one.

"Katsuki, I want you so bad. I don't want you to hold back for me. I'm not afraid of your love. I just want you to realize that all I can think about is you. His hands felt like sandpaper on my skin. Your touch is the only one I need and want." I step towards him and take his hand. He looks at me sideways. "Then why. Why the fuck would you let him? Why did you want him to?"

"So you'd let go." I'm ashamed of myself.

"You did all of this so you'd see me get mad? Fucking hell Deku."

"I know. I'm sorry." He still has his back towards me. Before we got in the car he put his shirt on me without a word.

"I don't want your apology. Show me."

"W-what?" He turns.

"Show me how sorry you are." I swallow and tension grows thick.

"If you want me to lose control so badly, I need you to try again."

I walk up to him, he's still shirtless. He keeps still as my hands place on his back, my fingers tracing the black snake downwards. I stop before I reach the waistband and slide my hands to his front. Slowly from his abs to his chest. His skin is warm and smooth and his muscles tense under my touch. My hands rest on his shoulders before moving down his arms, caressing his biceps. I carefully kiss his nape. "I really am sorry, Kacchan. I didn't think." It's creeping me out how he hasn't said anything, so I keep going.

My hands slide over his and I push my fingers between his. My mouth moves to the sides of his neck and I suck down. This finally gives a reaction. "Fuck."

He brings our hands to his lips and he kisses the top of my hand. "Don't you dare fucking stop." He growls and turns to face me, the lights are dim in his room but something is clear. He's hard and horny.

"I wasn't planning too."  "Stop giving me sass and give me your fucking mouth."

I push my lips onto his, meeting his fast pace and his hands roam my body.