CHAPTER SEVEN

Katsuki

I'm being nice and he slams a door in my face. What the actual fuck. I'm so shocked that it takes me a minute to recover and walk away. Does he think he's better than me or what? Whatever, I don't care about him. Yesterday was a mistake. I don't like him. He's just in my face all the time. And with those damn tears, fucking hell.

I don't see him for two weeks, like not a single time. Not even in class, is he sick or something? Not like I care.

After band practice on a random Tuesday I see him. He's on his own in a practice room. The music is loud. He's wearing dark blue oversized clothing and sneakers. Hip hop, it must be. It's already after classes ended, so I guess that's why no one else is there with him.

I watch him through a window and my friends give me a knowing look. "You know it's very inappropriate to stalk someone, Bakugou," Kirishima laughs and I throw him the middle finger. "You guys go, I'll come by in a bit." I don't even know why I'm saying it, but they're gone in a second.

Izuku dances in a trance before he lets out a frustrated groan and pulls on his hair.

"Why can't you do it right! You need to do better. Be better." He turns the music on again. The routine starts. His hair sways as he spins and tries to perfect every move. He's struggling and before I know it he's stopping the music again. He looks into the mirror with so much hate and that's not a look I'd expected to see.

He's always so confident, or shy, not angry. He looks as if he disgusts himself.

He plays the music again and I step in, making my presence known. He scares, sighs and stops the music.

"What do you want. I'm really not in the mood to deal with your cockiness." He's unimpressed as I walk towards him.

"You keep messing up."

"Wow, hadn't noticed that, thank you so much for pointing that out." He starts doing the moves again without music, ignoring me.

I step behind him and he stops, turning around. "Bakugou, I swear to god. Get away. I told you already-." He so fucking attractive. His cheeks are red, his face shiny, green curls damp.

"Do it again."

He raises his eyebrows.

"Do the routine again."

"Why should I?"

"Why shouldn't you. Just go on."

Sighing, he starts and I stop him with my hands on his hips at a move he keeps doing wrong.

He tenses and gets angry again, telling me to let go and leave him alone.

"You need to get deeper and keep your upper body more forward. You keep leaning backwards and losing balance."

"And what do you know about this, huh. As far as I know I'm the expert here." He twists and throws my hands off him.

"Have you seen me? I'm great at everything." I smirk and he slaps my shoulder before walking away. "I'm kidding. Jeez, take a chill pill or something."

"Come on, just try it."

After some time he walks back and it works. Of course it does.

"See, I know what I'm talking about."

"That was just coincidentally. You're distracting me, leave." He crosses his arms.

"Nah, I think I'll stay here."

"No you're not."

"Yes I am." I lean against the mirrored wall. He pinches his nose bridge. "Fine."

As he dances I keep correcting him and telling him what to do. I can see it's getting on his nerves. It's funny really. I like teasing him.

"If you think I do this so wrong, why don't you try it then?"

Fuck.

"Okay, move." He rolls his eyes and starts the music and what can I say, I'm good. I nail the hard moves in one try and he looks at me with angry eyes. When I stop, he walks towards me.

"Why?"

"I told you, I can do a lot of things." He bites his lip, face in conflict. I wonder what's going on inside his pretty little head.

"Help me move then," And he places my hands on his body. "if you dare." And well yes I do.

As the music plays, I lead his body. He feels hot under my hands even though clothing is separating the touch. Every move makes a twist in our bodies and we flow as if one.

I used to dance till I was sixteen. Breakdance, hip hop and damn was I good. I just like making music more. There's nothing I can't do.

"You're annoying." He breathes as I push him lower by his hips, his knees bend and I smirk in satisfaction.

"Just admit it, you're amazed by me." My hands move under his sweatshirt and hold his waist. Skin meeting skin. Fuck his skin is soft.

"I hate you."

"Sure you do."

"Do you know how irritating it is when you, an asshole, is better at something he doesn't even practice?"

"Izuku, you're good. For what I've seen, you're the best in the whole college at dance. You just weren't in it with your head." It's weird to want to comfort him like this but even though he looks away, I can tell relief.

My hands graze over his waist when he turns, we're so close that I can count every freckle laying on a delicate neck.

"Are you always wearing those rings?" He kept his concentration.

"So what if I do?"

"They're cold, dick." For someone who seems so sweet, he sure likes to call me names a lot. Two can play that game.

"Just admit you find them hot, it's okay you know. I am pretty hot, nerd." I tease and he glares at me through the mirror, not once stopping his routine.

"You really think the whole world revolves around you. For me to find you hot, is like saying I'd enjoy drinking black coffee. Absolutely disgusting."

Does this smarty pants like pissing me off?

"Black coffee's the fucking best. You're just so childish your taste buds haven't developed yet."

"Asshole."

"Nerd."

He keeps moving and I lead him through it, letting my hands run all over his body. When the music stops he turns his head around. "Get your hands off me Katsuki." His mood switches are extreme, I like it.

"As you please." I slowly take my hands out under his sweatshirt, dragging my rough hands over his stomach. We're both out of breath, maybe from the routine, maybe from the hateful tension forming between us.

Izuku steps back and this time he's the one leaving without a word.

My gaze follows his lean form.

What the fuck am I doing.