CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Kirishima

Fuck, Bakugou's going to kill me! I already called him to say his boyfriend was at the club, but he didn't answer and I'm really freaking out right now. What am I going to do! Izuku passed out in my arms and I called out to Ochako immediately. She comes running over to me panicking and shakes Izuku trying to wake him up. It works after a while and he finally opens his eyes. Ochako quickly puts a trash can in front of him so he can puke it all out. Yuck, but necessary. I look away, shit I'm totally not manly.

How did I let this happen? When did he put the drug in? Was it when I was calling Katsuki? fuck fuck fuck

"Shit man, don't do that ever again!" I wipe his mouth with a cloth when he's finally done. For someone who just puked his guts out, he still looks good. No, I don't mean it like that I swear!

I fill a glass with water and feed it to him.

"Izuku I leave you alone for thirty minutes and you get in trouble again! I swear if I find that man I'm going to cut his dick off!!" She yells and tightly hugs Izuku. "I'm fine, I'm so sorry." He hugs and when she finally pulls away he covers his face in embarrassment.

"Should we take you to a hospital or something?"

I don't know what to do, but I do know that Katsuki can never ever know about this. I'm not ready for my death yet. Please don't ever find out. I beg of you.

"No! I'm fine. I think the drug wasn't long enough in my system to be fatal. But I cannot go back home right now! If my mom sees me it'll be the death of me!" He starts crying. Oh god, oh god.

"I'm sorry but you can't stay over at mine tonight. My brothers are back and my mom will for sure tell yours." Ochako pats him on the back.

I'm so going to regret this. "You can stay with me? I live with Kaminari in an apartment just at the end of the street. We won't say anything and you can rest there till the morning? It's the least I could do."

"Really?" I nod and when he texts his mom that he's staying with his boyfriend, he's in my apartment before I know it.

"Make yourself comfortable. You can sleep in bed, I'll take the couch."

"No! I'll take the couch!" He says but I gently push him towards the bathroom.

"Listen here. You are going to need a good night of sleep and this damn couch isn't going to help you. Just shower and sleep. Here are some clean clothes."

"Okay if you say so..Thank you again Kiri."

"No worries man."

As soon as he locks the door, Kaminari shoots the door open from his room.

"Kirishima Eijiro. Why the fuck is dearest Izuku in our bathroom??" He's shaking me, a stressed look in his eyes.

"I know! But please listen..he was at the club, got drugged, is fine now, can't go back home, I felt guilty and now..he's going to sleep in my bed?"

"ARE YOU CRAZY!"

"Ssh!! Keep it down!"

"Why didn't you tell or call Katsuki? He's going to lose it if he ever finds out!"

"That's exactly why I didn't! He's going to murder me for not saying something the minute he walked in or for keeping a better eye on him! I'm doomed both ways Denki!" I whine, totally not manly.

"Man.."

"You can never ever tell anyone about this okay? Please?"

"Fine. But if he's ever suspicious or threatening me, I'm going to tell everything and more. Else it will be my funeral instead of yours and I'd rather it not be mine. Sorry, not sorry!" I'm fucked. We are so fucked.