CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Warning: A Little Time Skip, but they're still love birds! I just had to move forward a bit to be able to cover all my writing ideas and they were already close to summer break!

Izuku

It's officially summer break and Katsuki and I are both staying with our family's. The minute I entered home, a suitcase dropped to the ground, my dear mother ran up to me with happy tears in her eyes. My tears fell down too as we hugged. I visit her from time to time, but the vacations are the only time I'm really seeing her or staying with her.

"How are you, hun? Is school all okay? How's Ochako?" She bombs me with questions and we discuss everything with tea on the couch.

"Mom, I kind of have something else to tell you."

"Bad or good?"

"Really good actually." I'm smiling wide.

"Well go on then!"

"I've gotten a boyfriend." She cheers and gives me a big hug. I never told her about the relationship Todoroki, I guess I always had this gut feeling.

"Oh good heavens! I'm so happy for you. What's he like?"

"Well his name is Katsuki Bakugou, he's in my year and well he's really great."

"For how long?"

"Well we were talking for about four months and we've been official for two weeks now. I know it's still early in, but I just wanted you to know mom. I really like him."

"He treats you well?"

"Yes, perfectly."

"Then he's approved for now."

"Mom!" I gape at her.

"What? My darling deserves the absolute best! I haven't met him yet, so we'll see." She shrugs with a big smile.

"I'm sure you will, it is summer break now, so we'll probably hang out a lot. Is that okay with you?"

"Of course hun! But please don't ever let me hear you doing your thing or you will be grounded for a while sweetie."

"Mom!" She shoots out laughing. Why is everyone trying to embarrass me? I really love her a lot and have really missed her.

I pack my suitcase out in my room, nostalgia hitting me. We live in a small house but it's perfect for her and me.

I have thought about finding my own place, but it's all way too expensive. Maybe Ochako and I will move in together in those student apartments, but we'll figure it out eventually.

My phone rings. It's Katsuki.

"Hey nerd."

"Hi."

"You there yet? How's your mom?"

"Yes, just unpacking everything and she's good. You?"

"Well it's fine here I guess. I made the mistake of telling my parents about you and now my hag won't shut up about how I was able to score you. So, great."

"You told your parents about me?"

"Fucking hell Izuku, of course I did. Didn't you tell your mom?"

"Yes obviously, I guess we're both on the same page then ass." I laugh.

"Good."

"Good."

"I kind of miss you.."

"We literally saw each other yesterday."