CHAPTER SIX

Izuku

The next morning I have this throbbing headache. My body feels heavy and I really don't want to get up. It's a Saturday so it means I'm performing at the restaurant today. I only play the piano but get paid triple what I get on Thursdays. If I want to look decent, this damn hickey on my throat needs to disappear. It's a dark purple with red undertones. After I showered and put on some decent clothing, I'm on a damn mission.

"Ochako?" I say into the phone, she luckily picked up. It's 11 am.

"Hmm, what do you want? I feel so hungover!" She whines.

"I'm coming to your room, can you open it for me?" I need her right now.

"Of course." "I'll be there in a minute." I hang up and leave.

I knock and she swings it open. Wow, she really looks great, kidding.

She takes one look at me and pulls me in.

"What? How? When? Who? Wait! What happened with you and Sho?" She's asking a ton at the same time and I pull her with me onto her bed and dig under the covers.

"We're done. He said some really mean stuff and I slapped him.."

"Aw Izuku" She pulls me into a hug.

"Wait. How did we get back? Oh my god don't tell me I drove? Oh my we could have died!!"

"No, no, definitely not. You were so drunk you couldn't even keep your eyes open."

"Oh. Huh then how?" I look away and bite my lip nervously.

"W-well Katsuki kind of drove us back, your car is still there." She grabs my shoulders.

"Katsuki? The Katsuki Bakugou. The selfish prick who made you cry? Are you serious right now Izuku?"

I nod and hide my face.

"Don't tell me what I think you're saying.." I don't answer her. This is so embarrassing.

She pulls my arms down and tilts my head back to look at the giant, dark hickey.

"Did he give you that? Oh my god Izuku, you player!" She's gasping and I whine.

"Izuku!"

"Y-yeah..maybe.."

"How and when? Come on, I need details!"

"F-first it happened when you were dancing with that girl. I left to get something to drink and he was there with his friends. I was already really drunk and they suggested bodyshots..I didn't back out and well Katsuki didn't either" She keeps smacking my arm.

"A-and then we just kinda talked and he brought us home in his car and walked me to my dorm after we got you in bed.."

"Did you fuck?" She's looking so surprised and happy. Why is she like thisss. Is she trying to embarrass me?

"No! Of course not! He just pushed me against the door and kissed the same spot he left a hickey earlier that night. I wanted to say something but he suddenly left without a word. Oh my gosh I'm so embarrassed Ochako! How can I ever face him again! I was so drunk!"

"Hey, hey, don't worry about it! He's a playboy and does this with everyone, well every single time he goes out. I'm sure he's not even thinking about it, he was probably drunk too." She tries to comfort me, but it doesn't make me feel better.

"That's the thing, he wasn't drunk.."

"WHAT"

The conversation follows and eventually she helps me put on concealer on the hickey and gives it to me. "I'm sorry, but this is the best we can do. Damn it looks like he tried to suck the life out of you!!"