Deal

I got a dm from Jimmy Fallon.  How you doing (of course assuming you aren't dead)? I laughed a little when I read it and Kayley stole my phone.

"This is perfect!" Kayley exclaimed and I looked at her confused.  "You should go and announce your new album," she explained.  I rolled my eyes.  

"Again, I never agreed to this," I reminded her.  

"Just think about but you probably should go I mean most of the world thinks you're dead," Kayley reminded me.  I sighed because she was right.  I am still alive.  I responded.  How would you like to come on the show and inform the world that you're not dead?  Jimmy asked me.  Sure, I would love to!  When you thinking?  I responded.  How does tonight sound?  He responded and I was a little shocked.  Sure!  I responded.  I started getting ready.  

"So, you are going to announce the album right?" Kayley asked me and I rolled my eyes.  

"Stop asking me that," I begged her.  She laughed a little.  

I was about to walk out on to the stage and was waiting for the announcement.  "We have a very special guest with us today.  Back from her supposed death, Violeta Kelce," Jimmy introduced me.  I laughed a little while I walked onto the stage.

"Obviously, I am not dead," I mused as I sat down on the couch.  Jimmy laughed and so did the audience.  

"So what exactly was the injury?" Jimmy asked me.  

"A few fractures in my skull and an extremely severe concussion," I explained.  

"That sounds pretty serious.  What's the recovery on that?" Jimmy asked me.  

"Basically, no idea.  As far as lacrosse goes, I will never play again.  The risk of permanent brain damage outweighs everything so I am no longer medically cleared to participate in any sports," I explained.  There were a few gasps in the crowds.  

"That sounds awful.  So, whats next for you?" Jimmy asked me and I heard Kayley clear her throat.  I just smiled forcing myself to not roll my eyes.  

"Well, its going to be a hard transition but I am in college.  I am getting a dual degree in musical development and vocal manipulation so probably something to do with that," I tried to not say too much.  

"An artist in the making," Jimmy mused.  "So, is that why you know Taylor Swift?"  I should have expected that.  

"Taylor is an amazing person," I stopped.  I had absolutely no idea what I was allowed to say and what I wasn't.  

"She dropped everything to come to see you in the hospital and that's all you have to say?" Jimmy pried and I laughed a little. 

"You heard about that.  She is a good friend and that's all I have to say at the moment," I stated hoping that he would stop asking questions and he did.  

"When can we expect your music career to begin?" Jimmy asked me and Kayley cleared her throat again.  

"I am not completely sure about that," I mused and Jimmy looked at Kayley.  

"Your friend seems to disagree with you," Jimmy noted and I sighed.  

"She had a field day on my computer and going through every single song I have ever written.  She also created an album cover and is attempting to convince me to release it," I stated.  

"Okay, you can not drop a bomb like that and not release the album," Jimmy stated.  The audience agreed with him.  He sensed my hesitation.  "How about this: If your team wins the championship, you release it and if they don't you wait?" he asked me and I looked at Kayley.

"I love that idea," I exclaimed.  Kayley looked so annoyed.  

"A deal is a deal.  Everybody give it up for Violeta Kelce," Jimmy spoke to the crowd.  I said my goodbyes and walked backstage.  I met up with Kayley and she was so fake annoyed.  Jimmy came up to us and smiled.  "I am so glad that I got a chance to meet you," Jimmy stated.  

I smiled.  "It was nice to meet you too," I reciprocated.  

"I can't believe that you actually don't censor yourself.  I thought people were joking, I mean other than when it comes to Taylor," Jimmy added.  Kayley laughed.  

"Yeah she doesn't care what people know about her own life or mine but when it comes to Taylor mouth zipped," Kayley exclaimed.  

"I do care," I disagreed.  We started joking and getting to know Jimmy.  Eventually, we had to go and on the car ride home I got a phone call from my brother and answered it on speaker.  

Since when have you been recording an album?

Travis.  I wasn't but my friends made on out of my songs so

Wait I wanna hear it

I'll send it to you Kayley decided.  I pushed her shoulder.  

Great!  Thanks Kayley Travis thanked and hung up not leaving any time for me to argue.  

"Kayley what are you doing?" I asked her and she smiled.  

"Pushing you out of your comfort zone.  You need someone to do it and I don't think that your brother is going to crush your confidence," Kayley said.  She was typing on her phone and I looked at her with disbelief.  

"Did you download my songs?" I asked her.  

"Maybe," Kayley admitted.  "They are so good and I am sending them to Travis right now," Kayley added.  

When we got home, I hopped in the shower and my phone was blowing up.  When I finally checked my phone, I realized that it was Travis.  He was texted me every single last thought that he had while listening to the music.  It was heavily annoying.